Help Please!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help Please!

05-18-2017 21:00 05-17-2017 21:00 Turf BEL 24 6f Turf fm A-Division 4yo CF 0(0) 4500(BC)
    Starting Purse 4500 bonus credits, 4yo and up Colts and Fillies Wt colts 122lbs, fillies 120lbs, entry fee 5500
    05-24-2017 20:55 05-23-2017 20:55 Turf BEL 23 6f Turf fm A-Division CF 4yo Up 0(0) 6000(BC)
    Starting Purse 6000 bonus credits, 4yo and up Colts and Fillies Wt colts 122lbs, fillies 120lbs, entry fee 6500
    How come race #23 is in my Stake race search and race #24 isn't? If I do a stake race search I would not see race #4.

one is a class A stake race one is class A allowance race .... that's why

Comment

one is Peanut Butter the other Strawberry Jam

Comment

lol,,,I like them together,,,lol

Comment

thats stupid, they are the same race, with same horses

Comment

They are 2 different races one is a stakes race with 6500k entry the other is an allowance race with 5500k entry

Comment

So a 1000 makes it a different race,,,HUmmmmm

Comment

At one point those two races were separated by more of an entry fee. One was Elite A and the other just an A race. The elites all became stakes races a few seasons ago to spur entry. Then after that most of the division races entry fees were raised due to popular demand which is why they are so close on entry but one is a stakes and the other is an allowance. But really as you state not much difference in them except a slightly different entry fee and one gives stakes win in the standings which really doesnt count for much except bragging rights.
                ** at 21:06, Brian joined the Lobby...
                Brian Ta Das...

https://www.facebook.com/digitaldowns.us
                https://twitter.com/Digitaldowns_US

Comment

Thanks Dog.

Comment

Working...
                  X