Disgusted

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disgusted

When I first started here and other race site, I was drawn to the excitement as advertised to build a stable and eventually breed the next Digitdowns Champion. Even though it takes a few years to get the breeds and learn how to match them up, its the main reason I'm here. I started out with a few Creates like everyone does and slowly worked my way up. One of my first good bred horse was Gecko Hotspurs Jr who turned 5Y this season and I wanted to race him one more time in a Stake race before he retire. Problem is he was beat by a 4Y gelded create. I'm fine with this but totally AGAINST create running A stake races without buying champ Fees.

Why is admin flooding this site with creates and making it possible to race them without champ fees, sure they need champ fees to run the Qs DDs and finals . The DD races are not filling up so admin has offered to sell creates the Champ fee for 1/2 price, didn't offer this to breed horses.

I'm just disgusted with all the support and special bonuses being give to turn this site into a create site. I think everyone would like to see the championship won by a well bred stable horse, but more and more 3Y gelded creates are winning these and taking away the honor.

I think its time we get back on track of why 90% of us are here and start promoting some breeding. The forum use to be filled with members talking about a horse they just bred or a good breeder they claimed. I know there is a need for creates and I'm not saying don't buy them nor saying you have to be a breeder. I'm saying I would rather bred a horse and have some control on its out come. Not go to the create vendor, pick age color, sex then press OK.

Funny thing is, with all these creates, hardly any create only races fill, they are all racing with the breeds for the Champion Ship. Whats wrong with this picture?

I didn't write this to start trouble, just wanted to explain how a feel about the changes of Digitaldowns and how I see my goal slipping away. WCR

Not sure just what this rant is all about except maybe blowing off steam about a loss...lol There is no difference between creates and breds when it comes to eligibility. Both have to pay the champ fee to run in the championship Q's and neither has to pay it in order to run in regular stakes races. I will agree with you however that if a champ fee discount is offered then it should be offered for both. I'm sure Lone probably just figured that most purchase the champ fee on breds for $2 at time of breeding but I think the supplemental fee discount should be offered to both if it's going to be offered.

Comment

This post is a rant AMRS, but not because of a loss or I would be on here every day ranting,,,LOL I'm trying to point out a few things. NO horse should be in a stake race without having paid the Champ Fees, and your right about most purchase the fee with breeds. The reason why? We all take pride in our breeds and pick carefully on each and every one of them who gets to breed who, so of-course we pay the 2K fee up front. this over a period of time can result in several $100. paid out to run our stake races. Creates don't carry this extra expense and generate very little income for this site in Champ Fees. Why would they, the doors open to most Stake races.

Point #2, What the hell are creates doing running the Breeders Cup? I know a while back Lone said it was to help fill the cards. I think a different approach should have been taken instead of sacrificing what the race was intended for ( BREEDS).

AMRS, You said, Quote: There is no difference between creates and breds when it comes to eligibility. / Not true, they have the full range now to run in any race they choose and on top of that, their own section of Create Only races that include championship. Why can't I race one of my breeds over there? (Don't answer that because it was pure sarcasm and only mean to prove a point).

Last and only real point I'm trying to make is, lets not lose the main reason we are all here, (Well 90%), slow down on giving away creates to compete against our stables breeds. Even the auction where I go to buy a good horse or new breeder is filling up with, : Win this create for 25K and receive enough money to buy a ten pack, thats 2500 per horse.

Bring back the champ fee for ALL horses to run in ANY stake race. Kick creates OUT of the Breeders Cup, and when you do a bonus for creates try to include some incentive to breed a horse to.

WCR JMHO

Comment

A stakes race is just that A Stakes race... There shouldn't be a Champ Fee to run in a stakes race and never should be IMO . As Far as Kicking Creates out of a race because he is a create No that doesn't cut it. Bought and paid for and can run any where they wish to run it.. I don't agree with that at all bonus across the board when they do I can see the point.. And Like you This is JMO..
        The King Has Spoken

Comment

king, The only race I'm asking to have creates exempt from is the Breeders Cup, the name of the race alone should explain why. creates have tons of races, many that only they can compete in. Can't there be one race sacred for breeders?

Comment

Originally posted by Winner Circle Ranch View Post
            king, The only race I'm asking to have creates exempt from is the Breeders Cup, the name of the race alone should explain why. creates have tons of races, many that only they can compete in. Can't there be one race sacred for breeders?
            ​I am definitely not disgusted but I agree that the Breeders Cup races should be for homebred horses exclusively.

​Norm
            "There's a fine line between winning and losing... it's called The Finish Line"

Comment

Originally posted by Winner Circle Ranch View Post

The BC is not the only race you are complaining about...in your original post you are complaining about a regular Division stakes race that you lost plus you state in post #3 above "NO horse should be in a stake race without having paid the Champ Fees" so you are advocating for champ fees for any stakes race not just exempting creates from the BC.

You also state "lets not lose the main reason we are all here, (Well 90%)"...you might be here for that reason but it doesn't mean everyone else is. There are many reasons people are here. Some prefer to race rather than breed, some buy more creates than they breed horses, some prefer to play the claiming game and some of us use all avenues to try and create the best stable we can. So everyone isn't here for the prime purpose of breeding the next champ. Many don't have the funds to venture down that path on a big enough scale to be as successful as others.

I don't agree that creates (or bred horses for that matter) should not be allowed in a regular stakes race without paying the champ fee and I don't agree that creates shouldn't be allowed in the BC...

Here's where we do agree...
              As I stated before, if a champ fee discount is offered it should be offered to all horses, create or bred.
              I believe that create only stakes were set up because creates were originally designed to be a little slower than breds, however, whether it be evolution or some tweak in programming or just a fate of randomness that doesn't seem to be quite as true these days and I'm running more and more creates in open races with some success. Personally, I think I would prefer to see creates able to be reasonably competitive and have create only races be eliminated and have all horses compete together in open races which would better fill races.
              I do believe there is a place in the BC for creates and for create races (unless as I stated above that creates are reasonably competitive and we only have open races), HOWEVER, I will agree that all horses, bred or created, should have paid the champ fee to run in open BC races and also in TC races.

So Tom...I actually agree with you more than I disagree with you...it's all good and hopefully discussions like this gives Lone some perspective on how we think the site might be better improved and get races filled better.
              Last edited by And More Racing Stable; 01-29-2018, 04:16 PM.

Comment

WCR Creates are breeders also and many a top horse has come from a Create. The name Create is use because it wasn't breed by anyone I guess. But it is generated by the sytem like the breeding is done.. I can say that for sure but JMO on that... There are issue I do disagree with here but in no way will it ever be perfect. Its a game and always will be.. If Creates are remove then there are other issues that need to be address that fit into this boat imo. and I hope we don't have that problem.. It has been stated that you cant tell a trainer where or how to run there horses and it should stay that way IMO Again JMO
                The King Has Spoken

Comment

The issue from out perspective was that we didn't have enough creates sold for the 2yo create challenge / races . It would be more difficult to sell creates if you add the 2k DD fee . Such a high percentage of creates get culled right after being created . You do not have the control to determine the outcome of the creates as you do with bred horses ,and with creates its more of a gamble . We have tried to boost the sales and doing the discount might help get more qualifier races going or fuller .There were actually a few route qualifiers not go off for 2yo . The discount is for everyone ,so anyone can take advantage of the offer . We want fuller races and anything we can do to accomplish that goal we are in favor of . Thanks everyone and Good Luck
                  Admin.

Comment

I can see this is going to be a long process and going to take more then one post to answer everyone, I'll start with AMRS.

I wasn't complaining about a REGULAR Division race, A Div is classed as a STAKE race and these horses can't run Div other than A Div because they have climbed the latter where A Div is there only race other then claimers. No they can't run Allowance nor do they stand a chance in Q. A Div is their only chance of making one last gold star before they retire and polish off their 4 or 5Y career and make their breeding resume the best it can be.

Take a look at the race in question, there is: Idontknowhatosay, Tarynlovesdefense, Shes A Beach, Gecko Hotspurs Jr, Imperial Highness. These are all exceptional well bred horses most are 4Y old that have only one alternative now and that's retirement because they have to run against 3Y created gelded creates that have only seen 1 age change to become a 4Y old. this is another little bonus creates have to prolong their racing careers. Greeko ask admin if he would set it up for us to breed 3Y to be competitive, but was turned down. Its only a choice we have if buying a create.

My horse Imperial Highness would have won that race and gained a star if creates had to pay Champ fees and if they had to go through all the age changes our Breeds do. I honestly believe that.

Creates are NOT breeds but can be used as breeders, their off spring are considered breeds because they have a Sire and Dam, with out a Sire and Dam you have a creates, not a breed. And in no way should they ever run in a Breeders Cup unless there is no longer any morals to this game.

AMRS, Your right when you say creates were intended to be a lower grade of racing horse for new members or lower income players or just a casual player to start out with and this is the reason Create Only races where involved. They where never intended to race against breed horses. Times have changed and that's fine, but we need to keep it under control before we lose the excitement.

Got to go watch the races and see if I can claim a good breeder,,,,lol WCR

Comment

So if you do happen to get a good create you saying it should stay with creates and not make the money it has a chance to earn... I would never go along with that...from your last post your bottom line is you lost to a create who was gelded n you don't like it.. What about horses that are breed and put straight into big races. Bet you don't have any beef with that because you have done that and won a big race where u beat out My Create.. But that's ok... that is a big problem and is done a lot but it can be done so there is no beef about it.. creates may have to parents but are produce by the sytem and everyone has a chance at them... Limiting where a horse can run is bull
                      The King Has Spoken

Comment

You been drinking again G, should have known you couldn't hold a conversation with out turning it into a: its all about KING post! Your putting words in my mouth and I don't have a clue what your babbling on about, example: creates may have to parents but are produce by the sytem and everyone has a chance at them. LMFAO

Comment

Bottom line is

My horse Imperial Highness would have won that race and gained a star if creates had to pay Champ fees and if they had to go through all the age changes our Breeds do. I honestly believe that.

Say what you use BOTTOM LINE is your crying and acting like a child because you lost.. Doesn't matter who beat you.. Guess nexttime I lose I make a post I would have won if TnT hadn't enter r hadn't gelded his horse or maybe if greek hadn't dropped his horse down to get morale back I would have won.. Get a life and stop whining ........
                          The King Has Spoken

Comment

Working...
                          X