After you buy a horse?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• After you buy a horse?

Been a while since I purchased one from the Sale page, and here is a question. After we buy a horse from For Sale page, do we have unlimited training for a certain period of time with THAT horse? Its racing in a couple of days.. don't want to wreck its meters.

Yes you can train unlimited as a new owner of the horse , until its first race in your colors

Comment

thanks Greeko... I knew I read it somewhere, but couldn't find the post. Thank you!

Comment

Hi I am new. You can train even though the meters are down? Thx for any advice.

Comment

I found something on youtube that seems to indicate you can keep training so I will try that method

Comment

hi Dynamite.. generally you can train once a day. However, if you buy a horse from the sales page you can train it over and over , but only until you race it... then it goes back to once a day. If you buy a ' CREATE', or breed one yourself, you can train it over and over again until it has its first race as well. Its an innovation called 'unlimited training'.. and only applys to unraced horses, and those bought from sales page. Lots of helpful people around, also a help guide, and good stuff available through forum. Good luck, be patient, ask lots of questions, and most of all... get to know your horse. Feel free to PM with any questions...cheers,Shane

Comment

https://www.digitaldowns.us/forum/fo...with-narration

this might help you
              Speed doesn’t matter as much as direction.

Comment

Thanks....always good to hear from those with experience

Comment

Working...
                X