No announcement yet.

Interesting analysis of the Benchmark Data from the Website User Guide

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is a nice attempt to back track from what you originally posted. All horses bred or created have a sequence we all know this. I don't care if Lone posts every single purchase i made...it's still gonna prove ur statement incorrect.

You worry too much about what I do with my stable when u clearly should be spending more time learning how to win from the 8th gate position.

Conversations about the game like you started in this thread are good and welcome. I enjoy that talk. However ur trolling is in poor taste. We can go back and forth all day...really doesn'y matte to me. However when u troll on someone's sales page with the only purpose to de value you cross many lines and truly show your colors as u like to say. These people reading these posts can see right through all of it. At this point all they see from me is that I know my chit and my horses produce and that i'm cocky AF. Which i just say is confidence.

While u were busy trolling me on the forums last night i was actually on the phone with a couple stables discussing strategy and techniques. Once u get past the fact that i'm great at what I do and that I don't mind telling you about it you realize that I love this game. this site and want a stronger community. This is where we clearly don't align.

buy some horses bro and fill all this hate and envy with some training and entering. Good for the soul
    Tockyocky Racing
    From the gate to the wire...stable on FIRE

Comment

I believe I speak for Lone as well that we arent going to start giving out purchase and deposit info. There's enough information in the daily report. I will point out that sometimes when people want to purchase a ten pack, we can send them codes to use when they want so that they dont have to redeem 10 horses at once. More than willing to do this for anyone all you have to do is send a message. We can pull the 40k BC or whatever the cost is at the tme and mail you ten codes.
      ** at 21:06, Brian joined the Lobby...
      Brian Ta Das...

https://www.facebook.com/digitaldowns.us
      https://twitter.com/Digitaldowns_US

Comment

On those conversations, in between trolling my discussions, did you justify why you are about the 19th best trainer in paper in your career?

BOTH members of your fan club have yet to come to your rescue, but in desperation, I assume they soon will

LOL

Orb
        - Orb Farms

Comment

If I started yesterday i would be the last stable in a career. I truly believe and have shown that in any given race I am the most formidable opponent and anyone that races against me knows that there will be a challenge. You are running out of material. Get some horses and enter them and we can let the world see who is what. Until you can enter a significant race this season and challenge me please just sshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Read back. Ur first reply to my post was legit and could have stayed on point but ur bi polar personalty wouldn't allow you to stop there. You followed that post up with garbage trolling. Lets all go back and read.

Carry on with your knowledge...I want to be taught how to race here.

Please
          Tockyocky Racing

Comment

Originally posted by Orb Farms View Post
            Sequential numbering system

So am I wrong, or did you mis-speak?

I admit, I could be wrong, but I would like to know....
            Unnamed52919 -Created- -Created- xxxxx 1:09.67
            Unnamed52921 -Created- -Created- xxxxx 1:09.31
            Unnamed52922 -Created- -Created- xxxxx 1:09.73
            Unnamed52926 -Created- -Created- xxxxx 1:10.04
            Unnamed52927 -Created- -Created- xxxxx 1:09.46
            Unnamed52929 -Created- -Created- Tockyocky Racing 1:09.50
            Unnamed52930 -Created- -Created- Tockyocky Racing 1:09.68
            Unnamed52931 -Created- -Created- Tockyocky Racing 1:09.61
            Unnamed52933 -Created- -Created- Tockyocky Racing 1:09.76
            Unnamed52934 -Created- -Created- Tockyocky Racing
            Unnamed52935 -Created- -Created- Tockyocky Racing 1:09.84
            Unnamed52936 -Created- -Created- Tockyocky Racing 1:09.59
            Unnamed52937 -Created- -Created- Tockyocky Racing 1:09.42
            Unnamed52938 -Created- -Created- Tockyocky Racing 1:09.44
            If you rename a horse it is no longer unnamed - Toc changed unnamed52932 to Crossroad

I hope that explains it . Thanks and Good Luck
            Admin.

Comment

Thanks Lone, it appears I made a mistake.....it had nothing to do with the odd one in the middle being named something instead of un-named...

One person said they didn't buy any horses in the last 4 days or 5 days or the last week or something, yet I know my un-named horses come out with sequential numbers.

So, if I bought one with a certain number, and then someone else bought their create, say last night....their number would be in line sequentially.

that's all I was saying.

But again, I was wrong evidently.

Look at last night's daily report. I WAS 99.999% positive that horses were named with "Unnamed 123456" in sequential WHEN they are purchased, not when they are first trained.

But again, it appears I was incorrect.

Orb

- Orb Farms

Comment

You can just apologize directly to me like a Man

Tockyocky Racing

Comment

Toc, the grown-ups are talking, can you hang tight a minute please

Orb
                  - Orb Farms

Comment

i apologize That you are doing this!!!! I guess it's the price of Success ... if i was playing i would STOP You from selling your stable!!! Really Other owners should have tried to stop you from leaving!!! shame on all of us !!!!
                    SPARTANS! What is YOUR profession?

WAR! WAR! WAR!

Comment

Working...
                    X