Sales

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Now I know why the jelly is so good.
    "I feel stupid and contageous"-- Kurt Cobain: "Smells Like Teen Spirit.
    "In real life, you can smell the horse shit." -RR
    Feel the Manure!

Comment

Hey Guys.

This section is called ask the experts not the donkeys or mules can u guys email one or the other and leave this open to the experts..........sorry for the reponse.......i am not an expert but do enjoy reading what the experts say not the donkeys and mules.

regards
      td
      Colin

Comment

All apologies

If this thread was hijacked let me first say that it was all Jeff's fault. (He can't help himself) He once told me when we were teaming up over at Finca vigia that when he was a newborn, and for several years afterward, that his mother raised Macaws. With his Mother's constant battering trying to get the birds to speak back to her, Jeff- being slightly smarter than the colorful birds- soon was asking everyone for a cracker and imparting the fact that his cage was dirty to anyone who came across his path. Eventually it grew to "I'm not a damn bird shut up" "I'm not a damn bird shut up"

By the time his mother went to the hospital and Jeff was sent to stay with relatives he had progressed enough to clean himself but it was years of being away from the parrots that he learned not to constantly repeat everything around him. Now he spends his free time playing with duct tape pulling it off the roll and constantly screeching trying to emulate the sound. Knowing this story I tend to understand his bickering and chattering but I can understand how it would be annoying to those who are unfamiliar with his history.

Perhaps it would be for the best for all if not then the greatest number of members (utilitarianism has its place) to move our conversation to the technical support thread and can parlay there until I figure out how to access the site announcements area.

I do sincerely apologise to any member that has found anything in this thread unuseful. Perhaps one day in the not so distant future I can somehow do something to make up for the loss of these precious moments that have been lost to Jeff's nonsense.

Always a pigeon comes and poops on your hood.

Much love to all,

Brian
        Last edited by Socratic Racing; 08-16-2008, 02:39 AM.
        "I feel stupid and contageous"-- Kurt Cobain: "Smells Like Teen Spirit.
        "In real life, you can smell the horse shit." -RR
        Feel the Manure!

Comment

Bump lol figured id give a little taste of our old friend.
          ** at 21:06, Brian joined the Lobby...
          Brian Ta Das...

https://www.facebook.com/digitaldowns.us
          https://twitter.com/Digitaldowns_US

Comment

ok in my previous run here at dd i did kick up alot of dust! because in my life as a trainer, you either treat people as you would like to be treated yourself, or like a mushroom, kept in the dark and fed poop!! in my wanderings i have seen the world change alot!! i now know that hi-tech technology and crusty old real horse trainers doesnt mix all that well! terminology, political correctness, and my sense of humor does sometimes work against me!! lol when texaseast was raided by the Comanches, i lost a friend that i talked into joining dd, he was murdered!, my wife was cheating, on drugs and heavy alchol, and my convict brother was causing lots of problems! i was injured and laid-up! (lots of meds ) so that was one part of the problem!! i was told by a cheif here at dd to spice things up and try to bring some realism to the game from a real trainers prospective! i knew i could never duplicate the 7 days a wk 24-7 on that real horse racing takes1 i knew i could never impress enough on the members here that the real racing is nasty, another trainer may shake your hand, say how ya been, and even have a drink or 2 with you, then go home and make a call to your owner and try to steal your client, that happens all the time! it becomes a sickness with some trainers! ( LET IT BE SAID! I HAVE NEVER CLAIMED ANOTHER MANS HORSE OR TRIED TO STEAL HIS CLIENTS )i galloped my own horses, groomed my stock, lived with them 24-7! moved every 90 to 120 days from track to track! ( gypsy life ) in my endeaver to bring just a little bit of this into dd, i probably, no i did hurt some feelings, for this i am sorry!! my teachers were old school hard boots, gypsies, retired vets! at 1 point in my career i was winning at a 22% clip national avg is 6% so i must have been doing something right!! never had a bad drug test with my horses, nor myself!! ive out run breeders cup winners! now in semi-retirement i like to visualize my return to racing! i cant gallop anymorenor will i ever be the first person to set on an unbroke baby again! ( i really miss that part ) im too old and heavy!! lol! never would have thought that! this time i am not here to bring the real! i just want to have fun and maybe chat and really get to know you guys! i may post some race track backside vernacular from time to time!! more as a question to students then as an ass trying to hammer a point home!! ( since ive been gone i have also had a daughter she is going to be 9 in oct, son is now 14 ) ( been divorced and have full custody x hasnt seen us in 5 yrs thank god ) ( my father passed away 8 yrs back ) been running the familly farm since then! ( so now im COWBOY MR. MOM ) lol never know what trails the Great Spirit has instore for you!! any ways thats enough for now Cheif White Horse

Comment

Les I didnt post that to attack you in any way. I was just wanting to show as you said the dust you kicked up. In a lot of ways I think that would be good for the game One of the vets was telling me a few months ago that the game needed more trash talk.
              . Certainly sorry about C. M. I remember seeing the story about him when we got word here of his murder.
              There's not a lot of players here that remember you. Norm Burky and a few others are still around. Nigel hasnt been on in years. Kelly just left the game again a couple months ago. The Parrot as you called her lol.
              Your legacy lived on after you left. When I was playing I bred a horse I named trollinandrollin in response to your sinnin and grinnin line you always used. trollinandrollin ended up being the dame of shezatroll who turned into the best horse the game has ever seen. so you can lay some claim to that lol.
              Anyways welcome back and I wish you the best
              ** at 21:06, Brian joined the Lobby...
              Brian Ta Das...

https://www.facebook.com/digitaldowns.us
              https://twitter.com/Digitaldowns_US

Comment

i was wondering how long it would take somebody to figure out who the White Comanche is! ive never been guilty of having too much fun!! i didnt give very much away! good job of tracking! Fast dog is now a blood brother to Comanche Cheif White Horse ( Trollin-n-Strollin ) ( . )( . ) lol

Comment

Working...
                X