Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Huge Sale, Orb Farms For Sale

All,

Just when I was clicking on all cylinders, some unforeseen circumstances prevent me from going forward. I am going to keep my stable name rights, but everything except for a handful of breeders is all for sale. Would rather make an "instant contender" for someone who has the cash...... Not looking for as much as you think, just need to get out, and could use the money while doing so...

I have 9 or 10 horses with qualifier points, several at the top of the table, as well as many REALLY good looking horses! Too much pressure to handle the ups and downs, and this is in the best interest of me and my family for now. No reason I cannot return in the future, and as is the case nearly every season, just when I get some good ones, I am left with a decision to let go of my best or continue on.....Just too much right now.

Thanks for the great times, and when its a better time in my work-life balance, I shall return! Will definitely miss those of you that were brave enough to share at least a distant acquaintance with me

Orb
    - Orb Farms

ORB, Don't know what to say. Your a great guy that's been there for everyone. Your going to be missed even if it a short time, and I hope it is. Your horses wont run the same with out your guidance. I wish you ALL the best my friend.

Comment

just time to get priorities back in order, and that might take a while. PM if you have any in-game questions

Best,

Orb
      - Orb Farms

Comment

Thanks in advance for doing all of this via PM (especially thanks to those of you who already reached out privately regarding actual sales/dealings..... I also want to state that some breeders and horses may stay with Orb Farms, as I want to keep the door open for re-building the stable in due time.

Thnx again!

Orb
        - Orb Farms

Comment

Sorry to hear this Orb...You had things working right here. You will be missed...Hope you return soon.

Comment

Just running a few here and there.....Just no time to run that huge barn.....such a shame that they sit there idle

Many apologies

my new job is 51 miles each way, KILLING ME! I will reply to emails when I can, but its just as hard to leave as it is to stay, EVEN when they sit idle! I just like it too much here

​Orb
            - Orb Farms

Comment

Working...
            X