Auction Time?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Auction Time?

Just wondering when the Auction will be. The last one was 04/22/17 and worked out great, I bought several horses to start the year change with. I hope to do the same before year change again. This might help guys like Orb and give us all a chance to bid on his great horses. I also hope Lone will repeat his Bonus Credit offer at the same time so we can buy and breed yearlings to get the new age change off to a good start.
    Please don't think I'm dictating how this should work, I've only been here long enough to participate in the last auction and remember everyone saying how well it went.

Usually Lone runs one auction a season towards the end of the season so it will probably be sometime in the last half of August.

Comment

Yes Usually after a couple of finals . That is usually a good time . I will look at the bonus credit offer from last season , it did seem to work well . Thanks
      Admin.

Comment

No, Thank you guys, Ive been thinking the age change happens every three months, my bad. Been claiming potential breeders left and right thinking I could use them at the end of July. I stopped breeding also waiting for the auction. Thanks for putting me back on track. Sad thing is, you got it post right in the Help menu. Any way, thanks again. the auction was perfect the way you set it up and the date. I looked back at the races and the cards after age change were full of new horses.

Comment

Working...
        X