All Horses For Sale

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All Horses For Sale

I realize there is no market for horses and they have no value but figured I would try anyways. Value is NOT created by increasing the price of new horses by a couple dollars. The value is determined by the amount of money they can win. With tiny purses and limited added money the value isn't there. Pretty simple concept.

Anyway, I have tons of breeders with probably half of them being creates. I don't have access to my stable right now as my script has expired but some that come to mind are a Larken Rose, Subhuman Animosity, Danehill and Impossible and hundreds more.

Doing is the best way of saying

Let us know we can set up a special auction to help you sell your horses . Thanks and good luck
    Admin.

Comment

At $2 a horse I am sure would like that. No thanks.

Comment

Tough to see you go Buddha, another vet going and the list is still growing.

​I'm very concerned in the direction of the site , when we lose all these established stables its very hard to stay positive.

Comment

Buddha, PM me with some of your active 3-4 year old ungelded/Colts and Fillies with bloodlines, and perchance I can buy 4-5 of the best from you.

Orb
          - Orb Farms

Comment

Orb - Currently I can't tell you what I have because my script has expired. I retired most of the older ones for breeding so probably don't have what you are looking for. Thanks though.

Comment

Working...
            X