No announcement yet.

Auction 8-12-17 21:30 DigitalDowns TIme

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Auction is tomorrow night. First horse will sell at 21:30 server time. Lone is driving up to Omaha today to buy some steaks for the grill in the chat room.
    ** at 21:06, Brian joined the Lobby...
    Brian Ta Das...

https://www.facebook.com/digitaldowns.us
    https://twitter.com/Digitaldowns_US

Comment

Om nom nom nom... steak.

We'll bring the beer... Fosters for you lot
      Jason, owner of Aragon Stables operating out of Perth, Australia

Comment

Im missing 3 of the 7 horses I won in auction. Anyone else having that problem?

Comment

Congratulations to buyers and sellers in the auction.
          Special congrats to Burky who bought White Predator for $67K a very good buy in my opinion. The horse didn't have to move far as he stayed in Vegas...just a short van drive down the road.
          Also congrats to WCR and Greeko who respectively bought and sold the sale topper Power Bolt. I was the under bidder on him so congrats WCR on being willing to go just a little higher.

Best of luck to all!!!

Comment

Thanks AMRS, I almost had White Predator with my last bid of 66500, I didn't have time to bid again or I would have. Very nice horse Burky got there and I kick my ass for not going higher. I got 28650 from Lone for the highest bid on Power Bolt.
            It was a great auction and thanks to all that made it happen

Comment

Yeah I saw you were the under bidder on White Predator. I thought she could be the sale topper until I saw John entered Power Bolt. Then I was sure he would be the topper because I knew I'd be bidding high on him. He should give you some good ones Tom. Best of luck.

Comment

WCR: just to put your mind at ease my max bid on White Predator was well over 100,000 so you weren't close to getting her at 66,500.

AMRS:When I retire her for breeding I will reserve 2 free breeds for you if you like.

Burky
                STAR OF THE DESERT STABLE
                LAS VEGAS, NEVADA, USA
                HANDICAPPING DUD

Comment

DAM!!!...I thought about making her reserve $100...LOL
                  I appreciate the 2 reserved breeds.
                  Good luck in the Classic finals...I'd wish you good luck in the Route finals too but I have another in there so...

Comment

LOL,,,Thanks Burky, that helps abit. and the horse is well wroth the 150000 to 200000 mark easy. good luck with her my friend. And the Finals.

Comment

Working...
                    X