Missile Launcher

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Missile Launcher

Trunoble Lodge in association with Aragon Stables have produced a classy looking 2yo called Missile Launcher for the current auction. He is a full brother to Explosive Missile being touted as the best horse Trunoble has ever produced.

Missile Launcher has been Vetted, with DD Champ fee and horseshoes paid.

​As a bonus to the highest bidder, we will breed a yearling full sibling..

​The highest bid gets Missile Launcher and a 1yo with the same bloodlines. Honda Civic (sire) and Crooked Track (dam) both have the legendary Sheza Troll blood flowing through their veins.

​He is reserved at 15K.

​Norm
    Last edited by Trunoble Lodge; 08-11-2017, 12:41 AM.
    "There's a fine line between winning and losing... it's called The Finish Line"

15K as in a one and a five?

Comment

Originally posted by Chrisman View Post
      15K as in a one and a five?

The current reserve is 15000 Credits Sir, yes
      Jason, owner of Aragon Stables operating out of Perth, Australia

Comment

Explosive Missile wins first up in an Open Alw. at a distance which didn't suit him imo. Good offer to get two of his siblings in the Auction for one bid.

Comment

Looks Good.

Comment

Explosive Missile 2 for 2 and back to back (5f and a mile). His brother is still a cheap buy in the Auction.

Comment

I'm considering bidding myself at that price! Lol

Comment

Ex Missile had two meters on 95 and I didn't wake up in time to change the jock. Trujillo must have thought it was his birthday lol

Comment

I saw that and just put it down to another piece of Norm genius... apparently it was more like horse genius

Comment

ok Burky the bonus yearling "Ballistic Missile" is on the Sales Page for you. Congrats

Norm

Comment

Thanks Norm:

​Had to snip[ Missile Launcher and might Change his name to Shooting Blanks, but the geld did hi, good and he appears to be a Q type horse at the sprint and classic distances.
                      STAR OF THE DESERT STABLE
                      LAS VEGAS, NEVADA, USA
                      HANDICAPPING DUD

Comment

Lone: Ballistic Missile shows up on the sales page in my stable but when I click on the sales page the page comes up completely blank, need help please.
                        LAS VEGAS, NEVADA, USA
                        HANDICAPPING DUD

Comment

OK I got him but had to put up one of my horses on the sales page to do so.
                          LAS VEGAS, NEVADA, USA
                          HANDICAPPING DUD

Comment

lol you beat me to it, I threw one of mine on the Sales Page too

Comment

Working...
                            X