unproven sires and mares for sale

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• unproven sires and mares for sale

I put up on the sale page a bunch of unproven sires and mares with decent blood lines for cheap

​Take a look and good luck everyone

i bought 2 of your un-breed breeders so far getting very nice offsprings !!! thanks for offering !!
    Last edited by Aloya; 08-28-2017, 08:27 PM.
    SPARTANS! What is YOUR profession?

WAR! WAR! WAR!

Comment

I've sold 8 from this list, I'm glad you picked some good ones Aloya.

I have so many breeders, I decided there isn't any point of hogging them all, I'd probably never use them....might as well sell some for cheap for others to benefit from.

Some may be crap on the track but some will produce monsters in the breeding shed.

Comment

imo i believe some that are not good on track is not as important as the bloodlines..... looking at a couple more to buy ...
        SPARTANS! What is YOUR profession?

WAR! WAR! WAR!

Comment

Originally posted by Aloya View Post
          imo i believe some that are not good on track is not as important as the bloodlines..... looking at a couple more to buy ...
          Deb Royal is looking good who only made 28K on the track but has lots of gold stars in the blood line. Good Job I see you bred two good ones...

https://www.digitaldowns.us/new_bree...cc=1&p1=902988
          Last edited by Greeko Holdem; 08-28-2017, 11:15 PM.

Comment

Getting some good yearlings from the sire Queens Full. Only one sent to the glue factory but that was probably because of the broodmare. Queens Full won 90K+ on the track and I thought good value at 20K.

Thanks

Norm
            "There's a fine line between winning and losing... it's called The Finish Line"

Comment

Originally posted by Trunoble Lodge View Post
              Getting some good yearlings from the sire Queens Full. Only one sent to the glue factory but that was probably because of the broodmare. Queens Full won 90K+ on the track and I thought good value at 20K.

Thanks

Norm
              Yup good value up on the board. The way I see it... why keep them I'm not gonna use them all. Might as well have others put some good use to them

Comment

I've had a lot of stables take a dip in the unproven sires and mares I have posted on the sales page.

I will set up a special race in the new season and it will be password protected.

More details will be posted tonight... stay tuned...

Thanks again

Comment

Originally posted by Greeko Holdem View Post
                  I've had a lot of stables take a dip in the unproven sires and mares I have posted on the sales page.

I will set up a special race in the new season and it will be password protected.

More details will be posted tonight... stay tuned...

Thanks again

At the next Santa Anita Saturdays (September 9th) I will set up a race for those that bought a unproven breeder from me. I will add 20K into the purse and give away a free bred unworked 2 year old to the winner. Race will be password protected.

Thanks again

Comment

I am assuming the race would be for horses bred to those bought. I did pickup one and likely will take another but waiting for new to to breed.

Comment

Originally posted by Chrisman View Post
                      I am assuming the race would be for horses bred to those bought. I did pickup one and likely will take another but waiting for new to to breed.
                      I was going to allow any 2 year old horse to race, as long as the stables that bought from me were involved.

Comment

Cool. Sounds good to me.

Comment

Working...
                        X