Entering the New Season, Offer

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Entering the New Season, Offer

As we turn the corner into the new season, I want to be the first to congratulate Norm on a Nice Title, and ALL of the Finals Winners - Well Done!

I won't finish next season (and likely wont race beyond week 3 or 4) but I will race a FEW off the age change.....to assess potential value for the better horses, so I ask if you PM me, I am starting the bidding at $500 for my ENTIRE outfit, but please factor in we will have roughly $175-$200 in transfer fees too.

This unfortunately also means I am removing myself from any future contests and/or tournaments, unless the space cannot be filled...If it does not, I will honor the financial aspect of my commitment, but will not race.

If you would like to take a peek at my stable, please PM me, and we can work something out...... I hope one of you newer or smaller up-and-comers seriously consider rendering a reasonable offer, to keep the Digi momentum going......and this could be your ticket to becoming a Top 5 Stable like myself!

Please only PM, do not post here.

[EDIT - OFFICIAL COUNT FROM STABLE]

My stable includes EXACTLY 84 horses, + 84 breeders, including some very hot JUVENILE prospects, (barring heart ISSUES)

I would like to keep roughly 9-10 horses and 9-10 breeders, bringing the "For Sale Sign" to.... Let's say 75 of each breeders and active horses, or a Grand Total of 150 entities.

I am not particularly heart-set or interested in a specific dollar amount, and I WILL pull a few horses in a separate tab that I will keep, in the event that I make a return down the road.

Thanks for 7-8 Seasons of entertainment, ups, downs, HUGE wins, a few champs, a few disappointing ones, but all in all a great experience!

The purchaser of this endeavor will combine my stable with yours to produce one potentially DAMN GOOD stable!

My last post, unless clarification is needed, so..... "so long", and PM me if interested.

My best,

Orb
    Last edited by Orb Farms; 09-01-2017, 09:19 AM.
    - Orb Farms

hate To hear this Orb.... You have a nice stable for sure Hope It works out for you... G
    The King Has Spoken

Comment

yes, have other priorities, including finding a new wife....and i am finally out there dating after almost a year.....its not easy or inexpensive

I enjoyed my time here, nothing but good things to say

Its been a fun ride with you G, we spoke first, and we speak last......ironic....funny how things turn out.

Take care in your future endeavors!

[EDIT] I REALLY NEED TO TAKE CARE OF THIS ASAP, so please consider seriously. When I bought Triple M, it boosted me into a top 5, same for several others from large purchases.

Orb
      Last edited by Orb Farms; 09-01-2017, 10:14 AM.
      - Orb Farms

Comment

I just don't like when great player are leaving.

Orb, you do what you need to do. Just hope you return soon.

Please check PM, if you have not yet.

Comment

yes, i have to echo Chrisman, your a great competitor ORB and i is with a note of regret that we see you leaving. It cant be good when impact players vacate their seats at the table, But we all understand that life has many turns and many other things that require our attention. All the best of luck to you, and it would be very pleasing to have you return in the future....Shane

Comment

I appreciate that very much Chrisman and Polaris..... I retired a bunch of breeder-eligibles, so I will still be somewhat of a "Mad Scientist" in the background (LOL), testing some of my new stallions and broodmares via breeding. And don't be surprised to see my name pop in a few races...

I am also ALWAYS going to check my inbox, should anyone care to ask my opinion or advice on anything...... I probably enjoy the analysis part of the game more than anything else - always have, and always will!

Good Luck, and don't be surprised if things come together for me inside of a Calendar year, as being a Top Tier Stable is a TREMENDOUS feeling - ask ANYONE who has been there. Personally, I am an outspoken Glory fanatic! Why not? It is TOUGH-A$$ competition here......Good Lord, there are a TON of capable stables now, ALL of which have a learning curve that has SKYROCKETED. For instance, I can only imagine Dragon Tattoo (though this is a VERY tenured outfit) getting BACK to the Top 5 Podium has to be among the best accomplishments I have seen in my 8 seasons to date - This outfit put it all together, with GREAT discipline, analysis, VERY good claims, etc...Dragon Tattoo is "all systems-go" for future seasons, and that is the outcome of him putting together just one VERY GOOD season.......HE set himself up for FUTURE season success.

my best,

Orb
            - Orb Farms

Comment

Orb hopefully we will still get your way too in depth posts. As I almost always take something from them

Comment

You got it, I will always find time to contribute! Thanks, means a lot to hear that!

Orb
                - Orb Farms

Comment

Looking to move a package of 40 horses and 10 breeders (50 total entities).

Will send list of names if interested via PM

This is my 2nd tier I am selling, and while this does not include the star power, it has only a fraction who are Geldings, perhaps 15 out of 40.

Price: $300k

($275 to me, and the remaining $25k will split between you and me to pay Admin the $50 transfer fees).

PM Me if interested.

Orb
                  Last edited by Orb Farms; 09-04-2017, 06:47 PM.
                  - Orb Farms

Comment

Working...
                  X