Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Orbnormal For Sale - WHAT?

Afternoon everyone,

Yes, these are the best of times, these are the worst of times.......Writing a $2,300 check every month has taken its toll, and now I will likely have to part with the best thing that has perhaps happened to me all year, outside of seeing my kids every weekend. I need to work towards building an extra $500-$800 in cash flow for the next 3-4 weeks (for MY bills), as 60-65% comes off the top to my former spouse.

I figured this sale would help me get closer to my goal, so I can get thru. Come November 24th, everything changes....as I get my first HUGE commission from my new position within my company at Comcast Business Class/ B2B.....I planned and planned for 4 months, and I unfortunately fell about 3 weeks short.

Saddens me to lose this "once in a career horse", but she's got to be up for sale unfortunately.......

PM me if interested,

My best,
    Orb
    - Orb Farms

You must have a price in mind Orb, what is it please so we all can see and decide if its doable.

Comment

2300.00 a month WTF.. how does anyone expect u to live a normal life damn... I feel your pain there for sure Orb Paid child support for 16 yrs n it is ruff... Now my son is n is taking her back to court as we speak to get his lower n joint custody... Hope it works out for you.. G
      The King Has Spoken

Comment

I don't want to embarass myself, so I kindly ask all to send me an offer. OMG this is painful, but it must be done.

Orb
        - Orb Farms

Comment

Orbnormal will be conditionally sold tonight......

Orb
          - Orb Farms

Comment

Working...
          X