Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Easy Ringer

Hello folks.

Bit of a strange one here. I claimed this 13YO Horse last season and was really pleased as it's rare for a newer stable to get their hands on old blood, especially a potential sire. Then I promptly put it in a barn and forgot about it

Given where the horses' timeline is at it needs to move on to a stable that breeds much more prolifically than me as it needs runs to hit the shed, then get used up much quicker than I'll ever manage. His sire Bell Ringer won $309k on the track and produced offspring earning $4556 per race, with 12 stakes wins. His dam produced runners at $5934 with 3 stakes wins. And Really Dumb, the sire of Bell Ringer won $852k on the track, and his offspring won a staggering 45 stakes races, spread over 16 separate offspring, so there's massive potential for some cool breeding on the Sire side.

He's on the Public Sales page for 10k.

Good Luck
    Jason, owner of Aragon Stables operating out of Perth, Australia

Sold. I like a challenge.
    "There's a fine line between winning and losing... it's called The Finish Line"

Comment

Thanks, Norm. Good luck Sir!

Comment

Last time I tried something like this, took half a season to get it to the minimum 10 starts for breeding and the half a dozen offspring that I eventually bred using the mare never got past 2 race starts then I gave up. That was quite a while ago, maybe I can do something different with this one. I have some crazy new ideas that might just work. Stay tuned.

N
        "There's a fine line between winning and losing... it's called The Finish Line"

Comment

It's racing against one of my other forgotten about, just now dusted off horses tomorrow

Comment

Easy Ringer got around but finally made his 10th race. He is on the breeder page with a limit of 10 breeds for anyone that wants to try their luck. Easy Ringer

Comment

Working...
            X