Yearlings For Sale

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yearlings For Sale

I put some Yearlings up for sale, at a nice price for the workouts.....Worth a shot for about the cost of a new horse.

More will follow,

My best,
    Orb
    - Orb Farms

....About 7 or 8 of you smaller stables have gifts under your tree......

Spend the penny, Happy Holidays

Orb
    Last edited by Orb Farms; 12-06-2017, 09:00 PM.
    - Orb Farms

Comment

Might be a situation where BREEDING ends up being best part of some of those gift horses!

Orb
      - Orb Farms

Comment

Thanks Orb for your kind gesture. Good Luck
        Admin.

Comment

Morning,

I just put up for sale 4 VERY Capable Active horses, 2 Fillies and 2 Colts - All appear to be NEAR breeding eligibility of 10 races, and I believe they all 4 not only performed well on the track, but will perform well as breeders.

Stratoblivion
          Orbtacular
          Legomaniac
          Dyborbformer

All have already won somewhere around $50k to $65k, with around 8-10 races each,

Priced fairly I believe, as these are horses who should spit out some breeds......Of course, no one can guarantee that, but I did my best to provide ones with potential.

My best,

Orb
          - Orb Farms

Comment

MS Stables and Newmo, please check the sales page, you are the 2 remaining stables with gifts under the tree......

Best,

Orb
            - Orb Farms

Comment

UPDATE

Whittled away to 17 Active Breeders, and 27 Active horses, the other 80-100 are off to pasture.

Some of these are already for sale or breed....... Let me know if interested. Would like to run a stable of 20 horses and 10 breeders

Regards,
              Orb
              Last edited by Orb Farms; 12-10-2017, 09:09 PM.
              - Orb Farms

Comment

I have some Yearlings I am willing to sell, if you want to check out their workouts, and PM me an offer, here is the list:

Rachels Valentina
                Secret Status
                Azeri
                Got Lucky
                Cloud Computing
                Johannesburg
                Eldaafer
                Pulpit
                Old Trieste

Thanks & My best,

Orb
                - Orb Farms

Comment

I put up 2 Horses for sale....

1. One is a yearling Gelding running 1.08.80

2. The Second horse is a 2 year old CREATE Filly Queen Victorbia, Stellar workouts, Nice record, considering probably HALF of her runs were open company. Potentially a Very good breeder???? Could just be a good breeder and with a GOOD age change, those 1.49.53 works at 1 1/8 could really improve!

Best of Luck!

Orb Farms
                  - Orb Farms

Comment

Putting up 4 breeds to a newly Retired Create named Orbsolutely. His First foal is a nice looking mare named Music Note, but as of yet unraced.

I am Putting up 4 breeds at $5k to get an idea as to whether this create might be a legit breeder.

If Music Note races like her works, this could be a good Stallion....WAY too early to tell..... but if he is, the price is good. It could be an anomaly, or he could be a breeder.....

He did flash a TON of speed, and I even raced him at RELAX on 6 Furlongs once...... Also Got a 100 SR in a 5f Sprint Qualifier, missing the track record by .06 seconds.

Best,

Orb
                    Last edited by Orb Farms; 01-02-2018, 12:13 PM.
                    - Orb Farms

Comment

Working...
                    X