• Show
Clear All

• Aucction 1-13-18

We will have an auction on the 13th . It will start at 21:00 site time

​Entries will be allowed to be entered on the 7th at 21:00

​The Last day you can enter is the 12th at 21:00

Thanks and Good Luck
    Admin.

Dug Four old horses out of my stable and put them in the auction. Named 10 pack etc. If you have the winning bid. We will put 42k BC in your account with which to purchase a 10 pack of creates.
    Good luck.
    ** at 21:06, Brian joined the Lobby...
    Brian Ta Das...

https://www.facebook.com/digitaldowns.us
    https://twitter.com/Digitaldowns_US

Comment

Only 1 more day to get your horses in . Good Luck
      Admin.

Comment

Is the last time to bid in the auction at midnight tonight?

Comment

Originally posted by Ms Stables View Post
          Is the last time to bid in the auction at midnight tonight?

No Ms, 2100 tonight is the last chance to ENTER a horse. The auction will start on the 13th at 2100 (9:00pm) and will be live, so you can bid from now till each auction goes off. Hope I explained it right.

Comment

I just entered two prospective breeders in the auction. Being a small stable I already have several breeders and more that will be retired before long so I am selling a couple of nice prospects. Both are entered for reasonable reserves because they are intended to sell and if they sell anywhere near the reserves they will be tremendous bargains. Here they are...

Saved By Grace...5yo Mare...SW of $150K by Albigensian out of Apex Angel who has produced 2 SW

To the Swift...5yo Horse...Lightly raced create who has still been competitive in his 2 starts this season so he should even be able to race for you this season before retiring to the stallion shed if you want. He ran second in last seasons create sprint conso finals and won that conso the season before last.

Comment

Thanks WCR I logged on just in time to watch the deadline pass, didn't get anything entered but maybe I will bid on some

Comment

Working...
              X