Clear All

• 2x Orbformer + 5 Top Breeders up

Nice ones

Orb
    - Orb Farms

Orbformer is 6 for 6

Looks very good

Comment

7 for 8 (5 stakes wins from 3 of the 3 active 2 year olds), with all 8 races being nice races.....Orbffirmative ran 3rd, as Theatrical (my other filly) is absolutely in top form right now in the route and classic

[EDIT] The Stallion LEGO is the create Sprinter STEAL in my opinion - 14 runners (5 VERY good) from 18 breeds

Orb
      Last edited by Orb Farms; 08-10-2017, 08:30 PM.
      - Orb Farms

Comment

No bites for 2 year old or yearlings from my listed breeders......I'll take them down shortly, as I typically only keep them up for 3-4 days and decide I want to keep my breeds....

Not trying to sound like a salesman (but I guess I DO sound like one), but right now I am fortunate to own some good breeders, a nice mix of old-established, and new, powerful bloodlines.

Tick, tick, tick..... door closing soon!

Orb
        - Orb Farms

Comment

One of my personal favorites of all time, my 4 year old Colt CAN'T DUTCH THIS was retired this morning, after a solid career. The Colt, out of speedy Sire Netherlands, and equally quick mare SS Can't Touch This, was bred for SPEED at the yearling stage, but this horse dug well into his pedigree and found stamina and distance, an unexpected result from the combination.

Can't Dutch This finished with 6 wins from 19 starts, including a smattering of stakes wins and a route championship last season.

Looking forward to breeding a few yearlings from him, and if they turn out well, I will put a few up if there is interest.

My best,
          Orb
          - Orb Farms

Comment

Working...
          X