Blv Contender Question?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blv Contender Question?

Been sitting on a Horse that has Blv Contender as one of its Sires. Has anyone retired and breed any of his offspring with any success? Or is it a waste of time?

You won't know until you try, case in point do a horse search on one of my old horses Flame Surge, she was brutal on the track but was a magnificent breeder with her offspring running some 400 races and over 100 stakes wins between them all, so you never know until you try.

​If you don't want to try the horse yourself, put it up on the breeders page for a reasonable price and I will give it a go.

Burky
    Last edited by Star Of The Desert; 08-21-2017, 03:37 PM.
    STAR OF THE DESERT STABLE
    LAS VEGAS, NEVADA, USA
    HANDICAPPING DUD

Comment

Thanks Burky, Flame Surge has changed my way of thinking. Can't believe a create like her with only 2 wins out of 22 races and won only 24K turned out to be a Champion breeder of 102 stake races, thats nuts. Your right, you will never know until you try.
      The horse I have of Blv Contenders is Isle Of Content She is a weird horse that likes to use Jockey for 90% of her races and is Blv Contenders 4th big money maker of 143821K. But her sires are pretty poor. Im going to retire her after age change and will give you a breed free if you still want one after checking her out. I feel in my gut there is something different with this horse, she has been winning off and on for 3 years now. Ill put a breed up for you after age change and she turns 5Y.

Comment

Working...
      X