Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Great Prices on 5 Breeders - Just 5 Breeds for Each Available!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great Prices on 5 Breeders - Just 5 Breeds for Each Available!

I just put up 5 Breeders for you to try out, with VERY reasonable prices!

Remember Just 5 Breeds for Each Available!

I recommend Dynobot, LEGO, and Orb DNA, with a NEW create Orbretariat spitting out a decent one at first asking, and DEFT a multiple stakes winner.

Good Luck with them,

Orb
    Last edited by Orb Farms; 09-09-2017, 08:34 AM.
    - Orb Farms

Didn't you quit this game !

Comment

I swear I thought you quit. Welcome back ☺

Comment

No, please re-read the original post John..... Riding out what I have left, and you see I have WAY under small stable criteria now... But will always maintain some semblance of a presence. Plus, I had a TON of horses who retired, and making the occasional breeding test. Running mostly a circuit of 19-20 Orb horses that I consider active and they are doing very well so far!

GL Greeko!

Orb
        - Orb Farms

Comment

I added a few more of my recently retired horses who carry some decent bloodlines, such as Royal George, Deft, Can't Dutch This, Sir Kay, and a few create filly sprinters.

Prices are all UNDER $7500, most nearer to $5k

Good Luck!

Orb
          - Orb Farms

Comment

Originally posted by Greeko Holdem View Post
            Didn't you quit this game !

Yeah my whopping 70 races this season is really testing the top of the leaderboard! LOL, No on a serious note John, I retired some hopeful good bloodlines, and I am using a few credits here and there to test them, to see if any of them carried their pedigree on through to breed successfully......

Further, I had a seemingly incredible run of luck in the end of last season, and the beginning of this season with creates, and while perhaps only 1 or 2 might even be remotely competitive against open company (A VERY difficult thing to do in this game across an entire career, much less a season), I believe no less than 4 will be there in the CREATE Challenge finals.

Orbnormal, a 3 Year Old Create Filly has yet to come anywhere NEAR losing yet this season, and with 3 open-length wins, and a win by a neck in a TOUGH create stakes.....this one will not win EVERY race in her career, but she looks the part of a CREATE Qualifier and Finalist (and possibly competitive in open company, as the jury is still out) after 4 consecutive wins to start her career, 3 of those coming from Gate draw # 3 in 6F sprints and a single 1M Race. I am EXTREMELY excited about this late blooming 3 year old create! I am considering giving her some time off, debating whether to skip the first Create Challenge, so she can rest up, as she won her last, coming out the next week with fornt-leg bandages.......Some handicappers were rumored to have overhead a shin injury, but I - as her trainer - I can verify that this was strictly precautionary, as she clipped heels shortly after the finish line in her latest.

Good luck all!

Orb
            - Orb Farms

Comment

For those of you who take the time to read the forums, 4 breeds to LEGO, and 3 breeds to Orb DNA were added this morning, and if anyone tries ANY OTHER breeder aside from these two, they are buy one, get one free, just send me a PM

This promotion includes ALL OTHER 8 or 9 breeders EXCEPT Lego and Orb DNA, and you get a FREE breed to ANY of the other 8-9 breeders I have posted, when you purchase a breed from that other group of 9.

BOGO [Buy one Get one [free] thru Midnight Digi Time today, Sunday

GRACIAS,
              Orb
              Last edited by Orb Farms; 09-17-2017, 10:15 AM.
              - Orb Farms

Comment

I believe aside from the continued success of LEGO and ORB DNA, You should pay careful attention to Royal George and Orbsanity as well.

Good luck!

Orb
                - Orb Farms

Comment

BREEDERS are REVISED, both in price and Quantity of Breeds available.

For those of you who I sent free breeds, I always have trouble interpreting what has been used, and what remains...

****So, if I promised you a breed, and you now want to use it, just PM me and I will set it up for you *****

Good Luck!

[P.S.] ---> I have set up 3 Stallions and 3 Mares,and cleared out the rest. LEGO is on break, as he bred a lot this season, and his 18-20 remaining breeds will go to future seasons, with perhaps 1-2 exceptions.

Orb
                  - Orb Farms

Comment

All Breeders Discounted for 24 hours.....Very Limited Supply of some Good ones.

Best,

Orb Farms
                    - Orb Farms

Comment

Orb! I need a new car, can you hook me up,,,lol

Comment

I know its funny, but when you budget properly, a good breeding engine prevents daily deposits. It works.

As far as a car, all I have to help you is a 2015 Hyundai Accent hatchback with a blown head gasket......Sucks, paid $7000 cash for it, and it last 8 months......So I went and bought a 2016 Nissan Versa note SX hatchback with an extended bumper to bumper warranty THROUGH 2021, because I hate "car surprises". (I drive 51 miles each way/102 miles round-trip to work every day....TOTAL chick-magnet, especially with the 2 car-seats in the back for my boys, on the weekends.....I am telling you - kid's car seats = CHICK MAGNET!
                        NEWER economy cars is where I am at in my life right now, until I move nearer to work. [I know you were joking, but I had to throw it in]

Further, I believe the community appreciates when I add to one existing post, rather than creating 10 different threads....a Much better "ideal" this way, while I continue not quitting this game ( got 3 playful jabs in one post LOL)

Best,
                        -Cassanova Orb (probably my next horse)
                        Last edited by Orb Farms; 10-08-2017, 09:32 AM.
                        - Orb Farms

Comment

I like the way you think Orb, but if I drove around with to car seat in the back at my age people would think I'm a dam pedophile,,,LOL sucks to be old.

You got some nice breeders listed, I just bought a breed from your horse Orbsanity Ill let you know how I make out buddy. Thanks

Comment

Thanks for the breed Orb, happy with the results, name him Nissanwith2carseats

Comment

LMAO!!!!!!!

You are a riot! I hope it becomes a CHAMP!

Orb
                              - Orb Farms

Comment

Working...
                              X