The Champagne Challenge

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Champagne Challenge

Opinions differ about conforms versus racing ability. Some believe conforms are the be all end all even if the horse didn't race well. Truth is none of us know for sure yet how much to pay for conforms versus racing ability. I happen to be of the opinion that quality race horses with decent conforms will still make quality producers if bred right. Therefore, I'm offering The Champagne Challenge.

I have retired Champagne Globe and am offering him publicly at stud. Globe is a Route Champion and multiple stakes winner on both dirt and turf. His sire has produced 7 different stakes winners of 14 total stakes races. His Dam has produced 3 stakes winners from 12 foals and was a multiple stakes winner and quality router herself. With all the conversation lately about people looking for stayers here's a stayer pedigree offering a quality chance at one.

So here's the Challenge...
    Globe is standing for a $25 stud fee. The challenge is breed the best mare you can to him and win a Blue Blood Maiden race with the offspring and I will pay you $100.
    That's it...pay a $25 stud fee...win a Blue Blood Maiden with the offspring...I pay you $100

The Champagne Challenge is over but here's an opportunity! Only 4 foals in his first crop so far and only foal to race so far has made 130k+. Of the other 3 foals I have 2 of them. One is eliminator bound and the other should also do well after age change. Bring a solid mare and it gives you a chance of getting a decent quality foal for only a $5 fee! Don't delay...only 6 breeds left available in this first crop.

Comment

Working...
    X