Championship Dates

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Championship Dates

We have separated the dates a bit to allow for some of the horses that have points in both the sprint and the route championship. Also to give some time for horses that were in the Million .

December 17 - Create Challenge Route Series Final WFA
    December 25 - Create Challenge Sprint Series Final WFA
    Admin.

you know this is the kinda of stuff that I just don't like. You changing things that have been posted all season. I certainly hope that WHATEVER you schedule, list or promise you don't change a week before it is to happen next season.
    Last edited by Taylorandtaryn; 12-05-2015, 05:38 PM.

Comment

I'm working with him Eddie trying to get everything worked out for next season so that stuff like this doesnt come back up again. Adding the million create series threw a kink in the works as horses that qualified for it and another finals wasnt considered. Duly noted for future seasons.
      ** at 21:06, Brian joined the Lobby...
      Brian Ta Das...

https://www.facebook.com/digitaldowns.us
      https://twitter.com/Digitaldowns_US

Comment

If I set my jockeys/instructions now, will they be the same on champ race day(s)?
        Doing is the best way of saying

Comment

have to set after the last Q this week .
          Admin.

Comment

Eddie: He had to change the dates on the create championships they were scheduled for the same day and that wouldn't be fair to the players who have horses that qualified for each race.

Burky
            STAR OF THE DESERT STABLE
            LAS VEGAS, NEVADA, USA
            HANDICAPPING DUD

Comment

When will we be able to set jockeys for the create challenge sprint scheduled in 12/25? Mine is blank
              - Orb Farms

Comment

they close on the 23rd . let me check why they are not showing jockey
                Admin.

Comment

Working...
                X