Champ races struggling

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Getting Lucky Lodge View Post
    If Admin asked you to help, they did so on their own. I want nothing to do with you, or your style of play.
    Give it a rest , ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Comment

IF I opened up this post, REAL blood would actually drip from your monitors.....everyones'

We call these "Catch-23's"

Orb
      - Orb Farms

Comment

I am watching the entire site simply let GOOD horses drop into dollar value races, $3k races, and $6k races, and they continue to win, unclaimed. This is the result of ALL stables enabling this to happen. Can the bigger stables do this for a long time? Yes, the can probably afford to lose 70-100 horses to claiming without a hitch......but if those horses are spread around, we will see much less propensity for a 1:08.91 horse running in a $1k dollar value race. Many of our stalwarts have literally sat out the last month.... This is not good.....I haven't seen 2 or 3 of them daily for 3-4 weeks...... What a HUGE impact this has had. I personally have ZERO 2 Year-old Finalists or even Conso runners this season, and I have exactly 2 finalists, compared to a high of 30+ in one season across all of the stakes races in a prior seasons. Age Change destroyed all hope.

Second, this was an INSANE create season. Creates are better than GREAT breeding in about 20% or more of BIG races....I would call this "Super-Create-Light" here this season. WAY too many fantastic creates running around, relative to career and/or seasons-long bloodline-building.

Third, New players come on EVERY game site in the world and see the same thing. Clash of Clans, World of Warcraft, Candy Crush, Minecraft, Roblux, WSOP Texas Holdem, you name it, and the "SHARKS" are spending BIG money and have HUGE stats on EVERY site that ever existed....This site will also NEVER be exempt from the same power brokers and lack of parity. There are only 1 Steve Asmussen, Chad Brown, or Todd Pletcher for every 40-50 Office-Co- ownership consortium of 1-2 horses. That will never change......But the community can pick off every filly or colt dropped too low, and even the geldings with solid results. The other solution in 2 year old and 3 year old claimers is to align them with REAL racing, Claiming $3k should be NW2L, Claiming $1k should be NW1L except maiden, etc....

Just my 2 cents, and I cannot imagine anything herein is perceived as incendiary or offensive, but I am certain somehow it will be misinterpreted one way or another!

GL all!

Orb
        - Orb Farms

Comment

Working...
        X