Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Champ Series Point Totals

Brian,

Correct me please if I am wrong, but we just got through the first round of QUALIFIERS, and the point totals are all over the place, not in line with the finishes of the horses????

Can you please help me understand - are there other stakes races that counted towards points? Also, there are 2-point gaps between first and 2nd, and I thought (but I am usually wrong heh heh) that the points system was a straightforward "reverse points system, where in a 10 horse field, first place gets 10, 2nd place gets 9, 10th place gets just the 1 point, etc....

Example: 2 Yr Old Colts Classic Qualifier- my Horse Voucher 6 finished in 2nd place in the Classic, but he is in 5th Place in Points???

Did something like the Eliminator count towards Qualifier Points?

Thanks as always,

Orn
    - Orb Farms

The points are correct.

The winner of each heat/race gets a bonus point. There were 3 heats of the 2yo colts Classic Q. There were 10 horses in Voucher 6's race therefore winner got 11 points, V6 got 9 points for 2nd. He is equal 4th on the list behind the 3 heat winners.
    "There's a fine line between winning and losing... it's called The Finish Line"

Comment

thanks for clarifying Norm!

Orb
      - Orb Farms

Comment

Thanks Norm ,
        Admin.

Comment

So all good? Was afraid Lone messed something up and was blaming me lol
          ** at 21:06, Brian joined the Lobby...
          Brian Ta Das...

https://www.facebook.com/digitaldowns.us
          https://twitter.com/Digitaldowns_US

Comment

All is good, and as I "caveated", I am usually wrong....Norm pointed out not one, but TWO of my missed item, which were winning = a bonus point, and a 2nd instance of the first qualy!

.....Must have been a LEAN season last season for the Orb Farms if I forgot these rudiments LOL!!!! heh heh kidding

Orb Farms is enjoying more regular qualifier success again this season

Orb
            Last edited by Orb Farms; 05-21-2017, 08:53 AM.
            - Orb Farms

Comment

Working...
            X