Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Breeders Challenge

Hey ladies and gents

With the race card lacking in entries, it looks like we need something other than the champ series right now.

I'd like to propose some sort of Breeders Challenge that will run for 4 weeks.

I'd be looking for 6 to 10 owners to put up a stakes calibre stud or mare breeder that is willing to sell at least 8 breeds if its a stud (2 per week) and 4 breeds if it's a mare (1 per week) and at a price equal with others but affordable for everyone.

Each week the stud or mare will be available for a breed (First Come First Serve)

4 week series same distance

Would like input from people if interested

we would support this idea with added purse money - and codes .. Thanks
    Admin.

Comment

count me in ,,, with a stud... nice idea!
      SPARTANS! What is YOUR profession?

WAR! WAR! WAR!

Comment

I am in.

Comment

OK we need at least 3 more stables , so we can set some rules

Comment

Maybe if you and TC can agree we can add a few breeds to Light Show and Ecko . so everyone can get 1 free max 10 breeds each . just a thought
            Admin.

Comment

Originally posted by Lone Star Stables View Post
              Maybe if you and TC can agree we can add a few breeds to Light Show and Ecko . so everyone can get 1 free max 10 breeds each . just a thought
              Interesting ...

Comment

guess this idea is dead..... imo too much breeding not enough racing.... this is a racing site RIGHT....
                SPARTANS! What is YOUR profession?

WAR! WAR! WAR!

Comment

I am not a fan of raising the dead, but you can count me in for the contest and offering a breeder, so long as one of the entries is a random draw for FREE for the smaller stables, at my expense.

Regards,

Orb
                  - Orb Farms

Comment

With the awesome bonus Lone gave I would be willing to participate. I thought it was a great idea but didn't think I had the budget, I think if we kept the cost down more people would join. It cost a lot to breed while paying for public breeders.

Comment

So we need a few more stables to offer a high caliber breeder for this contest. So far we have Aloya, Orb, TC , MS and myself.... The idea is to offer great breeders at a low cost and those that take a chance to these breeders offered will be able to enter in the series. 4 races 4 weeks top 2 advance to the final...that type of idea... If anybody has any other ideas how we would approach this let us know...

Comment

I would be willing to offer 4 breeds to one mare and 8 to one Stallion, if we can get smaller stable participation, my horses will be supplied free of charge; they would just have to pay the site breeding fee.

While my breeding system is young, I do have some who have demonstrated success.....

Orb
                        - Orb Farms

Comment

I have only produced a few stakes horses. But have 2 good mares I could give 1 or 2 breeds to. The stallions I would be willing to give up as many breeds as needed from them. Just let me know how y'all want to do this.

Comment

Working...
                          X