Please Vote Horse Reset 6-22-17

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please Vote Horse Reset 6-22-17

In an effort to get more horses on the track we will consider a reset of horses . If 75% of the trainers vote yes then we will reset after tomorrows Qualifiers are ran . If no , then no big deal we will leave it as is .. Thanks for your vote .
    Yes Reset After Qualifiers Tomorrow
    57.89%
    NO Thanks
    42.11%
    Admin.

what is the purpose for this?
    So when you reset a horse does it only reset the meters or does it reset lets say whatever cycle it might be in? if that makes since
    I mean I guess I am just asking does this effect the horses in any other way other than resetting the meters?
    Last edited by Winning420; 06-21-2017, 05:43 PM.

Comment

it just resets meters . its just to help trainers who have had bad luck with meters and might get more horses on the track .
      Admin.

Comment

Ok.if you are absolutely sure that this does not effect the horses in any way then I am good with it.

Comment

As you know I am all for it. Meters IMo are just hat meters that are a pain in the butt. But some players don't agee. I wish we didn't have them. Placement and jock set up IMO is the biggest deal with horses but again just my 2 cents..
          The King Has Spoken

Comment

I wish I could vote Yes twice for 3 lifetime resets....this would only enlarge the race card fields, generate site revenue if they cost $2k each time they are used, and enhance resale and auction values for those owners who resisted the urge to use these 3 valuable resets early in a career.

When is the vote?

Orb
            - Orb Farms

Comment

Working...
            X