Lone N texas

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lone N texas

Going For 6 in A Row. Can He Do It? No ideal but I have my fingers crossed.. Never had one that won 5 in a row and all big races... Wouldn't make me mad if all the trainers in that races made sure their meters where bad.. LMAO
    The King Has Spoken

Holy Cow He did it and looked great doing it.. Unreal...
    The King Has Spoken

Comment

Congrats dip
      ** at 21:06, Brian joined the Lobby...
      Brian Ta Das...

https://www.facebook.com/digitaldowns.us
      https://twitter.com/Digitaldowns_US

Comment

Thanks Ya Bigger Dip lol
        The King Has Spoken

Comment

Congrats!!! That was a good race. You going to try him in routes? or stick to classic and sprint

Comment

not sure MS. I ussally train all distance with any horse just to see but that one I only trained 2 twice at route although he looks like he can not sure I want to push that much..
            The King Has Spoken

Comment

Horse I believe is 6 for 6 in 6 stakes races to start career. I don't think I have ever seen that before. Congrats G!

Orb
              - Orb Farms

Comment

Orb wasn't it Concussion that won 8 or 9 races to start. It was Dash races but he ran a 43.43 like 6 times in a row. That was an amazing horse also.
                G hopefully I can get a colt that might challenge but I think I have bred 10 fillies in a row. Some good ones though I got one that is 3 for 3 in stakes.

Comment

GL MS I Hope you do as long as I can beat ya...LMAO... I know the streak wont last long but while its going... As the Guys in chat would say... G Your Head wont fit in chat anymore..... LMAO
                  The King Has Spoken

Comment

Thanks Orb and that's one heck of a filly you have that I breed with.. Man she is great.........
                    Last edited by King G Racing; 06-22-2017, 09:51 PM. Reason: edit
                    The King Has Spoken

Comment

Working...
                    X