Site Issues

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Site Issues

The site is experiencing some issue . we have IT people working on issues . Hopefully its all resolved soon. thanks for your patience .
    Admin.

06/25/2017 1 00:05 Calder DD 4f Turf fm CC Claiming
    Purse 2550 Claiming price 3000, 2yo Colts and Fillies Wt colts 120lbs, fillies 118lbs, entry fee 1000. For created horses only

Comment

Any eta on this? Races have not yet run......I can train and attempt to nominate, but running very slow...... Hoping races run soon, as my personal time allotted for Digi today is running short.

Thanks Admin!

Orb
      - Orb Farms

Comment

Why did all the Horses get reset?

Comment

i just wondering when the races will run myself.

Comment

any ideas of when the races will run?

Comment

They are working on the race issue we had it turned off to get site back up . We reset horses because all creeps will not work correctly and we do not want to have horses racing when it does come back without the creep some were expecting .

​we are trying to get the issue resovled as soon as possible . We apologize for the inconvenience .

​Still don't have an ETA yet could be any minute to a few more hours .

Admin.

Comment

Looks like its back to normal - The issue was a trainer created race . the site was trying to run fillies at 1118 pounds .It crashed the server . The issue has been corrected .

We will keep an eye on site just to make sure it is all back as should be . the race was cancelled ..

Here are 3 codes as a token of our appreciation. Brian when you have a chance please add a race for Wed . create - maidens - 1k entry - 10k added 7f . for these or any other newly bought creates . horses must not have raced before . please post password here . thanks it been long night and again out apologize for the inconvenience .

Vouchers:
                LHTVIY70
                ZJ2VYJD1
                25F4ZOO7
                Admin.

Comment

The race may have been deleted but my horse is still entered and I did not receive a refund. Telescope.
                  Last edited by Buddha Farms; 06-26-2017, 05:55 AM.
                  Doing is the best way of saying

Comment

Refunds been issued - and horse will be released shortly .
                    Admin.

Comment

Race has been added.

password is special

good luck.

B.
                      ** at 21:06, Brian joined the Lobby...
                      Brian Ta Das...

https://www.facebook.com/digitaldowns.us
                      https://twitter.com/Digitaldowns_US

Comment

Trying to open a 1 3/8 Q race that went off but it wont open the results. Orb and Beast are in this race to, will it open for you?
                        Minimize
                        06/25/17-S29

Comment

Originally posted by Winner Circle Ranch View Post
                          Trying to open a 1 3/8 Q race that went off but it wont open the results. Orb and Beast are in this race to, will it open for you?
                          Minimize
                          06/25/17-S29
                          No it wont open up for me either only thing i can do is watch the race Using 2d viewer and 3d viewer
                          Last edited by Beastmode Stables; 06-26-2017, 11:54 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Lone Star Stables View Post
                            Looks like its back to normal - The issue was a trainer created race . the site was trying to run fillies at 1118 pounds .It crashed the server . The issue has been corrected .

We will keep an eye on site just to make sure it is all back as should be . the race was cancelled ..

Here are 3 codes as a token of our appreciation. Brian when you have a chance please add a race for Wed . create - maidens - 1k entry - 10k added 7f . for these or any other newly bought creates . horses must not have raced before . please post password here . thanks it been long night and again out apologize for the inconvenience .

Vouchers:
                            LHTVIY70
                            ZJ2VYJD1
                            25F4ZOO7
                            What are these codes for can't use em

Comment

thanks Beast, now I know its not just me, the codes wont working for me either buddy, get charged instead. might want to wait till they fix it.

Comment

Working...
                              X