No announcement yet.

Site Issues

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok we got the qualifier posted - the 3yo filly only had 2 so it was cancelled .

​Go ahead and buy the creates we will refund any cost to you . Don't forget the special race for new creates this Wed. 1k entry 10k added ..

we are having these issues investigated and will try to correct them ASAP . Thanks
    Admin.

Comment

Thanks Lone, Just wanted to check out Orb's 4yr old that kicked my butt, you don't think he might slip and put him in a 3000 claimer du yuh? LMAO

Comment

Bought the creates and had one to enter. But I have not made many creates this season and forgot to load up my bonus credits.

Comment

Originally posted by Ms Stables View Post
          Bought the creates and had one to enter. But I have not made many creates this season and forgot to load up my bonus credits.
          ​Refunded . I should have everyone that has used credits to get these free creates refunded . if not please let me know . Thanks
          Admin.

Comment

Got 3 creates, please refund. Thanks.
            Doing is the best way of saying

Comment

Bought three creates, please refund...Thanks!!!

Comment

Cannot use the codes still

Orb
                - Orb Farms

Comment

ORB, just buy the 3 horses and they will refund you buddy Everyone did it.

Comment

I bought one but don't want a refund its going to be a beast... LMAO
                    The King Has Spoken

Comment

Well G that makes up for the 3 that I bought and had to send to their maker, lmao.
                      STAR OF THE DESERT STABLE
                      LAS VEGAS, NEVADA, USA
                      HANDICAPPING DUD

Comment

we will see burk in tonight hope it runs but u never know.........Wanta race me so I can kick u asssssssssssssssssssss..? LOL
                        The King Has Spoken

Comment

I told Ya He Looked Good ...... BO YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA... LOL
                          The King Has Spoken

Comment

Working...
                          X