Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• #10 - Proud Voice

Comment

• Really disappointed in you Greeko, No where did I see a vote on closing this race at 10 other then this that you wrote:
      If we don't get 2 more to enter by the end of the night, we will settle for 10 runners. Don't think its fair for a stable to have 2 stabs at a big pot.
      Nice unclear one man vote unless it took place in chat with a few VIPs. I thought the whole reason for this race was to help bring bigger money to the game so new stables would join and help fill the race cards everyone is complaining about or threatening to quit the game. I believed in your generosity and willingness to help so I donated 20K but never entered a hose because I didn’t have one and couldn’t afford the 30K enter fee or the breeding cost to get a horse with the caliber to join this race. But after listening to you and others talk about being upset because the card didn’t fill I took the money I’m saving for Auction and bred 4 horses till I got one to enter your race thinking I was helping. I then asked you in a PM if I could enter. You told me it was OK, but to ask Admin, so I pmed Lone and asked for a password telling him you said it was OK. Now you want to throw Lone under the bus for doing what I told him was OK with you, what the hells up with that?
      The race was still open and had to days left before it closed I made you requirements to join and only needed a password to join.
      You got your full card, but say the word and I will gladly scratch my horse, you can keep the 20K and the 30K entry fee. Ill just chalk it up to experience and try to remember never to get involved with this Harper Valley bullsh/t again.

Comment

• my pick #12 Exceptional Linda

Comment

• Just let the race roll as is enough with all this. its a great race lets enjoy it. Done and Done.... Good luck to all....

Comment

• Originally posted by Winner Circle Ranch View Post
            Really disappointed in you Greeko, No where did I see a vote on closing this race at 10 other then this that you wrote:
            If we don't get 2 more to enter by the end of the night, we will settle for 10 runners. Don't think its fair for a stable to have 2 stabs at a big pot.
            Nice unclear one man vote unless it took place in chat with a few VIPs. I thought the whole reason for this race was to help bring bigger money to the game so new stables would join and help fill the race cards everyone is complaining about or threatening to quit the game. I believed in your generosity and willingness to help so I donated 20K but never entered a hose because I didn’t have one and couldn’t afford the 30K enter fee or the breeding cost to get a horse with the caliber to join this race. But after listening to you and others talk about being upset because the card didn’t fill I took the money I’m saving for Auction and bred 4 horses till I got one to enter your race thinking I was helping. I then asked you in a PM if I could enter. You told me it was OK, but to ask Admin, so I pmed Lone and asked for a password telling him you said it was OK. Now you want to throw Lone under the bus for doing what I told him was OK with you, what the hells up with that?
            The race was still open and had to days left before it closed I made you requirements to join and only needed a password to join.
            You got your full card, but say the word and I will gladly scratch my horse, you can keep the 20K and the 30K entry fee. Ill just chalk it up to experience and try to remember never to get involved with this Harper Valley bullsh/t again.
            Tom,

This is an admin issue!!

I have nothing against you or King G entering the race I wanted a full field for the community and was thankful for all the sponsors.

Your looking for an argument right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Winning420 View Post
              Just let the race roll as is enough with all this. its a great race lets enjoy it. Done and Done.... Good luck to all....

Amen Steve...
              John had a little too much Ouzo , something else pissed him off and he blew off steam about this when he didn't really mean it...close John?
              Let's move on...

Comment

• Originally posted by And More Racing Stable View Post

Amen Steve...
                John had a little too much Ouzo , something else pissed him off and he blew off steam about this when he didn't really mean it...close John?
                Let's move on...
                Yes way too much ouzo

Comment

• Im not looking for an argument Greeko, but I can't and won't sit by and have untold truth said about me with out responding. Did you not say this:First and foremost WCR shouldn't of been given the password.. but was by admin... without asking us..
                  and then he entered in the race. This race was slated for 10 runners then 2 more were added.

I DID ASK YOU, thats the truth. Ill end it here.

Comment

• Originally posted by Winner Circle Ranch View Post
                    Im not looking for an argument Greeko, but I can't and won't sit by and have untold truth said about me with out responding. Did you not say this:First and foremost WCR shouldn't of been given the password.. but was by admin... without asking us..
                    and then he entered in the race. This race was slated for 10 runners then 2 more were added.

I DID ASK YOU, thats the truth. Ill end it here.
                    Im gonna end this argument. I'll keep to myself and message Lone privatley next time.

I'm sorry and good luck in the race.

Comment

• A first time starter will win this race, just the way the game is. #6 or #9 takes it. I can see by the forums that I am not missing much.
                      Doing is the best way of saying

Comment

• Well I Think burk wins but I sure as hell cant vote against my own horse... So I Pick
                        Number 11 I think I A create
                        The King Has Spoken

Comment

• GL to everyone tonight... Been a lot of blow ups but this is a big race and someone will be very happy tonight.... Might as well be me huh........lol
                          The King Has Spoken

Comment

• Northern Acres Stables (ROCK) cant post for some reason, his forum messaging doesn't work for him

He picks the # 11 to win the race

Comment

• I pick mine,,, hell its time I win something ,,, all this time here with no champ winners and crap stable,,, Lmao good luck everone
                              SPARTANS! What is YOUR profession?

WAR! WAR! WAR!

Comment

• To Win # 6- Thanos
                                EX # 11 I think I A Create
                                TRI # 2 Teamster Union

I'm pulling for you Ms Stables

Comment

Working...
                                X