sponsored race to be announced..

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Greeko Holdem View Post
    Northern Acres Stables (ROCK) cant post for some reason, his forum messaging doesn't work for him

He picks the # 11 to win the race
    ​We are working on that Rock - Good Luck everyone I rooting a 12 horse dead heat . So everyone wins
    Admin.

Comment

• lmao only Lone would want that
      The King Has Spoken

Comment

• I pick #2
        Jason, owner of Aragon Stables operating out of Perth, Australia

Comment

• Good job WCR congrats.

Comment

• Congrats WCR

Back to back big wins

Belmont then this ...

Comment

• Nice job WCR!!
              SPARTANS! What is YOUR profession?

WAR! WAR! WAR!

Comment

• Honest to god everyone, this horse was geld and had to be put on Relax to get any good numbers out of it. Im shocked and now see how heart can come into play. I need a drink.

Comment

• Congrats WCR very nice race
                  Admin.

Comment

• Congrats Sir
                    Pat
                    *Donovan Stables*
                    Operating out of Ohio, to breed the next D/D Champ!

Comment

• Congrats WCR, great win

Comment

• Originally posted by Winner Circle Ranch View Post
                        Really disappointed in you Greeko, No where did I see a vote on closing this race at 10 other then this that you wrote:
                        If we don't get 2 more to enter by the end of the night, we will settle for 10 runners. Don't think its fair for a stable to have 2 stabs at a big pot.
                        Nice unclear one man vote unless it took place in chat with a few VIPs. I thought the whole reason for this race was to help bring bigger money to the game so new stables would join and help fill the race cards everyone is complaining about or threatening to quit the game. I believed in your generosity and willingness to help so I donated 20K but never entered a hose because I didn’t have one and couldn’t afford the 30K enter fee or the breeding cost to get a horse with the caliber to join this race. But after listening to you and others talk about being upset because the card didn’t fill I took the money I’m saving for Auction and bred 4 horses till I got one to enter your race thinking I was helping. I then asked you in a PM if I could enter. You told me it was OK, but to ask Admin, so I pmed Lone and asked for a password telling him you said it was OK. Now you want to throw Lone under the bus for doing what I told him was OK with you, what the hells up with that?
                        The race was still open and had to days left before it closed I made you requirements to join and only needed a password to join.
                        You got your full card, but say the word and I will gladly scratch my horse, you can keep the 20K and the 30K entry fee. Ill just chalk it up to experience and try to remember never to get involved with this Harper Valley bullsh/t again.

Wow how the tables turn... Congrats To the rookie.....Outstanding month for someone who has never played the game prior to this season.... Hats off!

Orb
                        - Orb Farms

Comment

Last edited by Lone Star Stables; 07-23-2017, 08:03 PM. Reason: It was a nice win congrats
                          Doing is the best way of saying

Comment

• Originally posted by Buddha Farms View Post
                            A first time starter will win this race, just the way the game is. #6 or #9 takes it. I can see by the forums that I am not missing much.
                            Told ya
                            Doing is the best way of saying

Comment

• You said it was 6 or 9 - not 1 there were 3 horses that haven't raced before and they were further back . Eric if you don't want to race fine , but lets keep all the negative stuff off forum . I give a lot of room for trainers to speak their minds . You have never posted anything positive here . That horse looks to be a good horse give him credit for running his horse . G horse might have ran with a better trip . Its just part of racing . Thanks
                              Admin.

Comment

• First time starters have the highest morale

Comment

Working...
                                X