No announcement yet.

sponsored race to be announced..

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congratulations Greeko...his All Boom...All In Shoves first starter won a B Division race at first asking
    WAIT!...he was a first time starter so you probably don't deserve the win (according to some / OK according to one)
    Congrats anyway!

There are still 5 stables who are entitled to free breedings to him that have not claimed their breeding. Don't miss out.

Comment

• I love the little alliances that form over time......While the others just sit out, and can make their statements on their own merits. Others require that their alliances "co-sign" for their posts.

Strange, the psychology of a message forum.

Orb
      - Orb Farms

Comment

• Originally posted by And More Racing Stable View Post
        Congratulations Greeko...his All Boom...All In Shoves first starter won a B Division race at first asking
        WAIT!...he was a first time starter so you probably don't deserve the win (according to some / OK according to one)
        Congrats anyway!

There are still 5 stables who are entitled to free breedings to him that have not claimed their breeding. Don't miss out.
        Thanks AMRS

Let me buy a breed this time

Comment

• What alliances? I congratulated Greeko because he had the first winner for my stallion as I would have congratulated anyone who did.

My other shot was at someone who quit the game but still bitches on the forum...same feeling I have about people who complain about Presidents, Congressmen, etc and yet they didn't vote.

Nothing to do with alliances.

Comment

• alliances. make friends , alliances. make nations, alliances. makes strength . one thing it don't make false prophets
            SPARTANS! What is YOUR profession?

WAR! WAR! WAR!

Comment

• Originally posted by And More Racing Stable View Post
              What alliances? I congratulated Greeko because he had the first winner for my stallion as I would have congratulated anyone who did.

My other shot was at someone who quit the game but still bitches on the forum...same feeling I have about people who complain about Presidents, Congressmen, etc and yet they didn't vote.

Nothing to do with alliances.
              18 days without racing doesn't constitute quitting. I can begin entering races within 5 minutes if I chose to. Maybe I will go on a breeding spree and clean up with all my first time starters.

Secondly please show me where I bitched. A factually supported statement was made. Nothing more.

Finally voting is consenting to your own oppression. Why anyone would want a slave master is beyond me.
              Doing is the best way of saying

Comment

• The funny thing about statistics is that they can be viewed in whatever way one wants. LOTS of first time starters don't win but you choose to ignore them because they don't support your position. Maybe there is a bias and maybe not but your "fact based" rants prove nothing. And your voting comment is one of the stupidest things I ever heard.

Comment

Working...
                X