No announcement yet.

ALL SMALL STABLES PLEASE READ

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

G...here's what I'll donate to the race...
    I have 4 stallions in my breeding barn (2 are proven, 2 were retired earlier this season and are showing some promise) plus I'm retiring one with good potential by the end of this season. I will donate 1 free breeding to each stable entered in the race who wants one. Each will get the choice of which of the 5 stallions they want to use.

Good luck to all in the race!!!

Comment

Thanks AMR and GL in the big race....
      The King Has Spoken

Comment

Thanks G...my entrant is by one of my young stallions that is showing promise so keep an eye on her everyone. She's a maiden but her only start was a big closing 2nd in an 11 horse field DDCQ.

Comment

Bump it up
          The King Has Spoken

Comment

Originally posted by And More Racing Stable View Post
            Thanks G...my entrant is by one of my young stallions that is showing promise so keep an eye on her everyone. She's a maiden but her only start was a big closing 2nd in an 11 horse field DDCQ.

Think Q runners are excluded from this one from what I read. Could be wrong though.

I also need to change my distance vote to 9f as I didn't realise 1M wasn't an option
            Jason, owner of Aragon Stables operating out of Perth, Australia

Comment

Originally posted by Jb Stables View Post
              I agree with AMR on this. When i see a big race like Greeko has put together I just have to forget about entering as I don't have the funds, nor the horsepower to enter. It's just the way it is, I have to play within my means if I wan't to be a part of this game (which I do) so for now this is the way it has to be for me. That doesn't mean that I would hold anything against the bigger stables for having a race like this! Full marks to them, I just won't be able to participate. I do however really appreciate someone like G putting a race in that I can be a part of, with a smaller entry fee and a class of horse that I actually have. It's too bad that this is getting heated when both races are very generous and good for the community as a whole.

JB I was ELATED to see you get some of my claims....You are the sort of smaller outfit I was hoping to get some of these Under-nominated horses......Word to the wise, wait for the age change before putting a tag on their heads again, as I think at least 2 of them will get even better...

Congrats on some nice claims....I know this off topic, but if you ever need anything, I am just a PM away!

Best to you,

Orb Farms
              - Orb Farms

Comment

Ok guys I will end nom tonight so if you want in Do it before clock strikes Midnight please... Also Aloya I need u to vote on a distance please.. And another Think if by some Miracle I win the Sunshine Race this evening I will Add 100.00 to the Pot..( so cheer me on LMAO) Also if I win the Sunshine Create race I will add another 25k.. Don't see it but who knows.. My Vote For distance is 7f So aloya I really need your vote... Will post Distance tomorrow and send out passwords once B gets race set Up...And one other Thing Northern Acres Stables Is not a Small stable by the rules so unless he kills off or retires enough horses to meet the rules He wont be running this race I will Know here shortly what he decided to do... Jump In guys Could Be a nice pot.. thanks G...
                The King Has Spoken

Comment

mile is ok
                  SPARTANS! What is YOUR profession?

WAR! WAR! WAR!

Comment

LOL Aloya 6F 7F Or ! 1/8 sorry
                    The King Has Spoken

Comment

6f is all right
                      SPARTANS! What is YOUR profession?

WAR! WAR! WAR!

Comment

Ok Ty
                        The King Has Spoken

Comment

Ok Guys looks like 8 Runners and a nice pot n some good looking breeds up .. I will inbox you password and I will edit the thread n list how the Breeds and Norms Free Horse and who will win it race Is Sunday Night July 30 And thanks To everyone
                          The King Has Spoken

Comment

I will have the race up by morning if not earlier
                            .ship password and pull purse donations. Thanks all.
                            ** at 21:06, Brian joined the Lobby...
                            Brian Ta Das...

https://www.facebook.com/digitaldowns.us
                            https://twitter.com/Digitaldowns_US

Comment

Thanks for that Brian, and G for organising the race
                              Jason, owner of Aragon Stables operating out of Perth, Australia

Comment

YW Big A GL
                                The King Has Spoken

Comment

Working...
                                X