I am back again

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am back again

Hi this is Dennis from goof troop I am going to try and play for a while would appreciate any and all help from any stables. Goof Troop

What's up Dennis. I don't have much to offer, but if you see any breeders I have listed that you want to try I would be happy to drop them to 1 credit for you.

Comment

Welcome back and good luck on the track ..
      Admin.

Comment

Welcome back I'll PM you a list of breeders I have in the shed later today, and if any of them take your fancy you are welcome to use them free of charge. Outside of that feel free to reach out and have a chat. Good luck on the track
        Jason, owner of Aragon Stables operating out of Perth, Australia

Comment

Hey Goof welcome back... I don't have much in breeder stock this season but should have in next season.. Also we are having a small stables race which u are welcome to join if u can find a horse between now n next sat.. it in the forums and your welcome to look n join if u wish... But must join by tomorrow night n race is July 30 thanks N GL and welcome back
          The King Has Spoken

Comment

Welcome back k Dennis, Check the sales page I have posted 5 horses of various abilities for you at 1 credit each.

Good luck if you decide to take them.
            STAR OF THE DESERT STABLE
            LAS VEGAS, NEVADA, USA
            HANDICAPPING DUD

Comment

thank you all for the help and encouragement hope to see you on the track.

Comment

Working...
              X