Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Breeding Options For New Season Please Vote.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As far as the horseshoe issue is concerned I didn't think they would make a difference so I haven't spent any money on them other than 2 horses of Q quality, and once I tried them I didn't like the results so haven't worn them since.
    STAR OF THE DESERT STABLE
    LAS VEGAS, NEVADA, USA
    HANDICAPPING DUD

Comment

Originally posted by Orb Farms View Post
      I don't know which way to vote, as my concern is more towards horses who win added money allowance and MSW races "bang-bang" in their first two races, in big fields, with both wins by daylight, and then cannot snag a win at $12k, $6k, $3k, or even $1k in the ensuing 4 races...... This is a huge and perhaps the "Primary" concern for me, and should garner more attention - longevity of horses. I am running this very example 12 times, with 12 horses, most of which will get claimed and probably have a good age change and prosper......but to fall so tragically after every option, race right away, rest them for 10 days, change adds, change equip, geld, don't geld, longer, shorter distance, and still the same phenomenon.

I wish the new owners of these horses the best in the age change.....They will likely all turn out well for you eventually, I just cannot understand the drop......I guess I am thinking too much like real horse racing......A horse that ran 2nd to American Pharoah would probably win a $1k claimer at Penn National or Fairmount Park.

Back to the topic at hand, I always liked yearlings, as it truly emulates real racing.....but this poll sort of "concedes" that horshoes did not fix the yearling problem, or I am mistaken? It seems to have worsened the morning glory issue, and I only say this with the best of intentions.

I loved yearlings, I spent a TON on them, the excitement is amazing if we can get it right!

Only the best intentions, and I am here for the long haul, so long as we continue to attempt to perfect what is already better than any other online horse racing game,

Regards,
      Orb
      ​Orb , Buddy with the amount you breed, it is hard to vote, but I think you are finally doning the right thing!! SMALL STABLE!!! Gl john
      SPARTANS! What is YOUR profession?

WAR! WAR! WAR!

Comment

Originally posted by Winning Ways View Post
        I cant see why we are voting,Lone you told us the introduction of shoes would mean no more morning glories? have i wasted my time at 2000 credits a go?
        PRECISELY

WAR! WAR! WAR!

Comment

Well my vote is Hell no , every year I lose 90% of my yearlings to either Age change or the boom switch what ever it is ... it hurts!!! horses training huge #'s then after a couple race they disappear... what ever it is Morning Dew, morning mist ,Morning poo, I said john this is not for you!!! now shoe, tomorrow socks , then some underwear,, COME On !! Fix this issue already ,,,

WAR! WAR! WAR!

Comment

IMO, I do not think every horse should be a monster but there should be some level of expectation based on its works. The biggest problem on the site is racing times do not match up with the racing levels or the workouts. a large % of my horses do not run to numbers or they run to there numbers in a 1k claimer but not a 12k claimer. now 1k claimers work slower and race slower in real life but on this game 1k claimers break track records, So IMO the site has a deep issue with horses racing to there abilities in time and class. A 1k or 3k claimer should not be breaking records it just doesn't happen 3k claimer should not be running works of 108.8 or better even , it just doesn't happen. Allowance horses and stakes horses break records and have insane bullet works not cheap claimers.Get the works to match up with ability so maybe people wont feel like they have a monster but in reality they have 3k claimer monster.

Comment

I agree steve , its called reliability!! most horses fizzle out very fast here ,, it's like Rent a horse for a day,, And imo, a monster is a horse that is able to run 30+ races on this site !!

WAR! WAR! WAR!

Comment

I mean look when a new player thinks he has a handle on things and he is breeding these horses with great works they start to get excited and then they put the horses on the track and nothing. then the player says well shit even when I think I have a good one I don't so I don't know what I am doing and leaves. that's just how the new player feels. the veteran player gets told the answer is a numbers game, breed more horses and your morning glories wont piss you off as much cause a few will end being good. Now I hope everyone sees the problem here.

Comment

Cartoon Horses gotta love this game!!!
                  Last edited by Greeko Holdem; 07-27-2017, 05:43 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Winning420 View Post
                    I mean look when a new player thinks he has a handle on things and he is breeding these horses with great works they start to get excited and then they put the horses on the track and nothing. then the player says well shit even when I think I have a good one I don't so I don't know what I am doing and leaves. that's just how the new player feels. the veteran player gets told the answer is a numbers game, breed more horses and your morning glories wont piss you off as much cause a few will end being good. Now I hope everyone sees the problem here.

Yup you hit it on the head..... Buy more horses to Light"in the effect of Morning glories??? To what end Or more likely to a quick end, as most people leave due to this issue .. the site is broken on this issue ,, Dollar races, dollar breeds or whatever we introduce won't work .. Please fix this !!! Find what make yearlings turn into crap overnight ..( Or we like it to be this way so we breed more and more horses) ,,,continuing to create this into a 2 year old racing site???? By the way this has nothing to due with monster horses or 3 yearold breeding. it's Creditablity of the site... and its training numbers , and horse life expectancy

WAR! WAR! WAR!

Comment

well I wont knock anyones opinion n I decide not to give mine BUt IMO its a big big mistake to not have yearliings JMO
                      The King Has Spoken

Comment

Originally posted by King G Racing View Post
                        I vote for yearlings and agree with Burk.. To much is expected IMO from the horses. Its been explained from breeding to horses cycles that they can not be all good... Which we all want... if they where all good hell IMO it still wouldn't be good enough.... . IMO its a game of enjoyment and its ahard game... I have breed a lot of yearlings and only once did I have a problem with yearlings and that was when they had the yearlings race.. Had some beast but when they turned 2 they where dead and it was figured out and fixed IMO but JMO Guys not knocking anyones thoughts....

HUMMMMMM whats this? LMAO

Comment

What you cant Read... WCR u where a trouble maker over there n ban for it. Now you wish to be the same way here. Grow up n stay off the beer or what ever it is u drink
                          The King Has Spoken

Comment

Honestly thinking about it,you really can't run the site without them. Racing at the beginning of the season will be crap

Comment

I don't think that's so. Push the 2yo races back a couple of weeks into the new season and there will be plenty of 2yo bred at beginning of season. I would guess that everyone who would have bred yearlings will then breed 2yo. Concentrate on 3yo+ racing the first couple of weeks.

Comment

A 2-week lull in a 16 week season is not the end of the world. Especially if it's in an attempt to remedy one of the most complained about aspects of the site. Perhaps people will get bored and race the newly aged horses and realise that the sky isn't actually falling instead of grabbing the shotgun
                                Jason, owner of Aragon Stables operating out of Perth, Australia

Comment

Working...
                                X