No announcement yet.

trainers running the Fairmount stakes please read

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I vote to let the horse stay in the race....

... but that's only because he donated money to the pot and at this point, it's not worth the pain in the ass to scratch it out. But a large stable, who has spent the last few weeks complaining about the site non-stop on the forums and chat, entering a race for small stables, attempting to game the system with the flavour-of-the-month first-time entry boost while breaking a clearly stated condition of the race is several flavours of not great.
    Jason, owner of Aragon Stables operating out of Perth, Australia

Comment

cant find what the rules on horses are, can volunteer man or southern outlaw

Comment

to late anyway,good luck to all

Comment

Originally posted by Aragon Stables View Post
          I vote to let the horse stay in the race....

... but that's only because he donated money to the pot and at this point, it's not worth the pain in the ass to scratch it out. But a large stable, who has spent the last few weeks complaining about the site non-stop on the forums and chat, entering a race for small stables, attempting to game the system with the flavour-of-the-month first-time entry boost while breaking a clearly stated condition of the race is several flavours of not great.

G... you set this race up for small stables. You need to enforce your own rules and not let a big stable run

Comment

i am going to enjoy the race but I am a little confused. I looked at TCR races as allowance races and I chose to not run a couple of horses during the selection of my horse for the race and I see horses who have run n these races entered. So in the future these races which I am a co sponsor of need to be crystal clear in there rules. good luck everyone.

Comment

Originally posted by King G Racing View Post
              Ok guys heres where I am at. Rules did stated no horses could be breed for this race.. B also told everyone in inbox.. Seems 2 trainers are ok with him running... Check the horses breeding and see what you guys think and vote on it here. But what ever u guys choose I don't want to hear any beef about it because I will let you decide or u can tell me to...
              Please vote Yes he can run
              No he cant
              Or you decide...
              Aloya I am sorry no matter which way it turns out but i will let them choose if they will before just pulling your horse..GL G..........
              ​Well G, I Don't need no ones vote, I don't know what constitutes a small or big stable I have around 50 horses, so I think its small. But what irks me is some guy half way around the world bashing me, for the same reasons he left 3 or 4 months ago, only difference is I speak my mind and he just quietly left as a matter of fact I bought 3 OR 4 OF HIS HORSES that were sitting in sales pages for a while so he could leave ,,,that's all good , but the other night at our town chat meeting he sounded a little off towards me,, saying that is he owned the site he would ban a few of us, I said then there would be no players then no site, guess that wasn't the reason for this bashing, but wait it must be that $1 races that I hate, or maybe browny point with admin!! Now I am a big stable trying to steal a race ,( that the joke of the century ) Nevertheless, everythings good, he is a good guy, just got his flavor of the month thing wrong!!! By the way I scratched the horse from the race, and I am donating $25 more to the winner of your race G. !!! Gl to the winner...
              SPARTANS! What is YOUR profession?

WAR! WAR! WAR!

Comment

i am sorry Aloha you scratched your horse it seems to me you are a small stable with a qualifying horse. i believe the cutoff for a small stable is 70.

Comment

Aloya...you are listed on the overall stable standings page but are not listed on the small stable standings page and based on your stats you should be if considered a small stable. You might have 50 horses you consider active but do you maybe have over 70 total that are in race barns even if you don't race them? If you have horses that are just in limbo admin considers them toward your stable status. If not, if you really have fewer than 70 active horses in race barns then admin needs to correct your status so you have the benefits of a small stable. There aren't a lot of benefits but there are a couple.

Comment

Originally posted by And More Racing Stable View Post

G... you set this race up for small stables. You need to enforce your own rules and not let a big stable run
                    Ok I knew this would end up being a mess... One If Aloya is a Big Stable yes He cant run I agree.. But I didn't look which I guess iu should have on every stable but I figured they knew if they where a small stable or not.. No worries AMR I thought I was doing the right thing .. One By letting the players vote if he should run.. I figured that be fair.. 2 I made a mistake didn't look in standings...
                    First reply. Now On to Aloya reply

The King Has Spoken

Comment

Originally posted by Aloya View Post

​Well G, I Don't need no ones vote, I don't know what constitutes a small or big stable I have around 50 horses, so I think its small. But what irks me is some guy half way around the world bashing me, for the same reasons he left 3 or 4 months ago, only difference is I speak my mind and he just quietly left as a matter of fact I bought 3 OR 4 OF HIS HORSES that were sitting in sales pages for a while so he could leave ,,,that's all good , but the other night at our town chat meeting he sounded a little off towards me,, saying that is he owned the site he would ban a few of us, I said then there would be no players then no site, guess that wasn't the reason for this bashing, but wait it must be that $1 races that I hate, or maybe browny point with admin!! Now I am a big stable trying to steal a race ,( that the joke of the century ) Nevertheless, everythings good, he is a good guy, just got his flavor of the month thing wrong!!! By the way I scratched the horse from the race, and I am donating $25 more to the winner of your race G. !!! Gl to the winner...
                      Aloya First off I was trying to be as fair as I could without upsetting anyone in this race.. Seems Some still Upset anyway it Goes... Now to the other part of your reply I have no ideal what you are talking about as far as bashing and who ever left .. I never bashed you in anyways . The dollar races I never dicuss them with you either.. So lost there also... Browning points who ever it is lost there also.. unless your talking about me n I would still be lost... I never thought u was trying to steal a race nor did I know u where big or smnall stable I didn't look in standings My Bad... Not once did I think or say u where trying to steal a race... But I did set the rules before hand n I tried to do whats was right... But Once again ... Anyways thanks for the first donatation. As far as the second one I rather u didn't but that's up to u and if you do end up doing that then Go Thru B or Lone to do this because I see some ill feelings here n I have no ideal way.....TY G
                      The King Has Spoken

Comment

And winning you are right 70 horses is the cutoff I Have no ideal how many he has I do see his name in stable standings so dunno... As far as his horse in the race I was waiting to see what the Trainers wanted to do But he did what he wanted.G
                        The King Has Spoken

Comment

Originally posted by Winning420 View Post
                          i am going to enjoy the race but I am a little confused. I looked at TCR races as allowance races and I chose to not run a couple of horses during the selection of my horse for the race and I see horses who have run n these races entered. So in the future these races which I am a co sponsor of need to be crystal clear in there rules. good luck everyone.
                          You could be right 420 it could be seen as a Open Allowance race I guess. And yes I guess that's another thing I messed up on. But wasn't any TCR races running much and I set a bunce up because greek ask me to... Its a mistake that didn't come to light .
                          But Guys let me say this I will take the heat for the mistakes in this race but you know All I really did was try n make a race with a decent pot for smaller stables.. After this it will make me think twice before I stick my neck out again... But When a player does make a race it wont be perfect most times and other players could help by reading rules and then telling the guy hey lets look at this or do this because I for one make mistakes for sure.... GL to everyone and I sure as hell hope I lose TY
                          The King Has Spoken

Comment

Originally posted by And More Racing Stable View Post
                            Aloya...you are listed on the overall stable standings page but are not listed on the small stable standings page and based on your stats you should be if considered a small stable. You might have 50 horses you consider active but do you maybe have over 70 total that are in race barns even if you don't race them? If you have horses that are just in limbo admin considers them toward your stable status. If not, if you really have fewer than 70 active horses in race barns then admin needs to correct your status so you have the benefits of a small stable. There aren't a lot of benefits but there are a couple.
                            ​THAT WRONG ADMIN IS SLEEPING AGAIN I AMASMALL STABLE

WAR! WAR! WAR!

Comment

Originally posted by King G Racing View Post

Aloya First off I was trying to be as fair as I could without upsetting anyone in this race.. Seems Some still Upset anyway it Goes... Now to the other part of your reply I have no ideal what you are talking about as far as bashing and who ever left .. I never bashed you in anyways . The dollar races I never dicuss them with you either.. So lost there also... Browning points who ever it is lost there also.. unless your talking about me n I would still be lost... I never thought u was trying to steal a race nor did I know u where big or smnall stable I didn't look in standings My Bad... Not once did I think or say u where trying to steal a race... But I did set the rules before hand n I tried to do whats was right... But Once again ... Anyways thanks for the first donatation. As far as the second one I rather u didn't but that's up to u and if you do end up doing that then Go Thru B or Lone to do this because I see some ill feelings here n I have no ideal way.....TY G
                              ​BRO ITS NOT YOU

WAR! WAR! WAR!

Comment

Ok thanks Aloya..
                                The King Has Spoken

Comment

Working...
                                X