Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Aloya View Post

​THAT WRONG ADMIN IS SLEEPING AGAIN I AMASMALL STABLE
    Ok I believe you only other issue was your horse hasn't ran yet But was going to let the players decide on that..
    The King Has Spoken

Comment

no worries G. I am not too good with Rules,, especially one's that I didn't read. lol sorry if I inconvenience anyone.. I scratched the horse and my offer still stands $25 to the winner..... Gl
      SPARTANS! What is YOUR profession?

WAR! WAR! WAR!

Comment

Originally posted by Aloya View Post

​THAT WRONG ADMIN IS SLEEPING AGAIN I AMASMALL STABLE

Then admin needs to correct the situation and get you on the small stables standings list so you get recognized as a small stable...otherwise they need to explain why you are not considered a small stable if that's their determination.
        Lone...Brian?

Comment

GL To everyone tonight.. And remember if I happen to win I will do a 4k 7F turf Belmont tonight and add the winnings to that race But U must be in chat to run this race if it happens
          The King Has Spoken

Comment

Congrats Winning Ways with Tender Texan Lone; Please withdraw funds from my account $25K to WW. thanks
            SPARTANS! What is YOUR profession?

WAR! WAR! WAR!

Comment

Congratulations to Winning Ways. My offer was actually a free breed to everyone who ran, so I'll PM a screenshot of my breeding barn out later today to everyone in it and you're welcome to let me know what you would like to use.
              Jason, owner of Aragon Stables operating out of Perth, Australia

Comment

Congrats WW

​well deserved win and great time @ 7F

Comment

Ok sorry Aragon I missed that
                  The King Has Spoken

Comment

Congrats WW. Great win.

Comment

Nice, I wish I would have known allowance horses were allowed. I would of entered my other horse. Grats
                      Last edited by Winning420; 07-30-2017, 09:07 PM.

Comment

How many times I have to say it. I didn't realize it and if you guys saw it and I missed it why didn't you guys help me out Be the last damn one I do
                        The King Has Spoken

Comment

Thanks for putting it together G. As usual, internet peoples take the gloss off of what was a lot of effort on your part.
                          Jason, owner of Aragon Stables operating out of Perth, Australia

Comment

I didn't see it until right before the race. I mean the allowance horse won just like I knew he would against 20k claimers. But oh well. Such an overmatch he ran track record tme. Like I said oh well. The intention was good. Thanks for setting up

Comment

Thanks for the congratulations,much appreciated.
                              Just a couple of points i would like to advise,i put up two runners to G that i wanted to run,one was rejected the other was accepted,my question is on one of the forum pages for all to see.
                              Also Tender Texan ran in two TR races that is true,did she win either of them??The fact she did not hardly makes her an allowance horse that clearly stood out against the rest of the field,indeed there were horses in the race that had done very similar times in training as her.I entered in good faith and by the rules stated.
                              I also offered up a free breed to my filly Conjurer,so she is now up for the second placed owner Aragon stables on the breeding page.
                              Thanks Andy.

Comment

Congrats WW!
                                My donation was a free stallion breeding to every stable who ran in this race. I have 5 Stallions to choose from.
                                All In Shove
                                Angel Pride
                                Down On My Luck
                                Power Cat
                                Shairesayswatchout

The breedings will go to ...
                                Winning Ways
                                Aragon Stables
                                Jb Stables
                                Ms Stables
                                Donovan Stables
                                Winning 420
                                King G Racing
                                Northern Acre Stables

Being small stables if you don't have a nice mare to breed with let me know and we can discuss some options or if Winning 420's offer includes mares (not sure if it does) maybe you can combine one of his mares with one of my stallions. Take a look at the stallions and PM me when you are ready for your breeding.

Comment

Working...
                                X