No announcement yet.

trainers running the Fairmount stakes please read

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am sorry Your horse is an allowance horse and should not of been let in the race. I did not notice this until to late. I did not enter 2 other horses because they ran in the TRC races which are not Maiden, not 20k claimer they are open allowance races. But I guess we will know better for the next time. It doesn't matter that your horse didn't win those races. If I take a horse, the 5th place or 6th place horse out an allowance race at Belmont and run him in a 20k claimer at Belmont he will prolly roll to an easy victory just as this horse did. Like I said we will know for next time I guess. WHEN THESE RACES ARE SET UP WE NEED TO MAKE SURE THE PEOPLE WHO ARE SETTIN IT UP FOLLOW THROUGH COMPLETELY SO THAT THE RACE REFLECTS WHAT WAS INTENDED. GREAT RACE IT WAS FUN BEING A CO SPONSOR FOR BOTH OF THE RACES LAST WEEK. Oh crap just looked up saw caps sorry. Not pissed just slightly aggravated.
    Last edited by Winning420; 07-31-2017, 10:51 AM.

Comment

not trying to take the "Gloss" off. But like I said it will be a 25k learning lesson for me and a lesson for organizers of these races in the future to be very clear about what is allowed to be entered in these races and what is not.
      Last edited by Winning420; 07-31-2017, 02:22 PM.

Comment

Ok guys like I said The people that do put up theses races can n will over look things It happens and like I said anyone seeing a mistake Please tell who ever ius running that race I am sure they would be happy for any help.. Winning ways did post and inbox with 2 horses name and I did tell him one could go the other couldn't... Now the TCR races can be looked at a lot of ways As Allowance race or open company or some cheaper horses running... I didn't think about either one when I saw the races he ran and gave him the go ahead. So if the blame is on anyone its me.... Winning WAys Congrats and sorry for the beef your getting You did no wrong... But I sure as hell wont do this again So far seen 2 races built for the players and both have had issues... Why
        The King Has Spoken

Comment

I am not saying the result would have been different and I did not give any grief to anyone. All I said is I would of ran a different horse if I new allowance races counted. There are no cheap horses racing in theae trc races they are open company races with allowance and stakes horses. There was even a post on wasted wins because of the quality of horses racing in them. Just my opinion. Was a fun race and idea just feeling like I had no chance from the post time.

Comment

Congrats Winning Ways. More Sausage Reek the GOT winner is on the Sales Page awaiting collection. Good Luck with him.

Norm
            "There's a fine line between winning and losing... it's called The Finish Line"

Comment

Thanks Norm.

Comment

Working...
              X