No announcement yet.

Preakness Winner went unclaimed

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I saw him listed and thought about it. But the gelding wasn't what made me not do it. It was the fact he has no qualifying points, and with only two races left would probably only make the create route finals if he hit the board in both races. Since I claimed The Gronk from Greeko and he is pretty much qualified for that final I would have been running against myself with a chance of sinking 36k into a horse that may end up only running in the consolation before becoming a 4yr old gelding.

Comment

precisely MS. Good, sound logic and clearly you do your homework when considering your claims.....as I have seen you claim some nice value

Orb
      - Orb Farms

Comment

Thanks Orb. I try to look for breeders and certain breeding lines. Or horses that I think can win, but on the same level or maybe one higher than I am claiming them at. I almost never look to get a horse for cheap and try to win races much better than what I claimed them at, as I have found those are very few and far between.

Comment

ASKING MY OPINION , EASY!!! Norm probably is the most knowledgeable player on the site, he's placement in races are masterful.. He has forgotten what were trying to learn !!! man a genius at this game... hope my opinion don't offend anyone.. continued success NORM.
          SPARTANS! What is YOUR profession?

WAR! WAR! WAR!

Comment

For real the man wins half the TCR races then complains about not having time to set instructions.

Comment

Working...
            X