2 for 2

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 for 2

All In Shove's first 2 runners are both winners. In a total of 3 races they have 2 wins and a third and some of his fastest workers have yet to run...no doubt waiting for Q's. There is still a handful of stables entitled to a free breed from the Sunshine Stakes that have not yet claimed them. Don't miss out. He won't be free forever.

When is Tender Shove gonna get a name?

Comment

LOL Chris...
      No Bad Beat has now been named and is transitioning from my training barn to my race barn. My decision now is whether his first start will be in the sprint Q or the classic Q because he looks like he can be good at either distance. Whichever I choose with only 2 Q's remaining he will need to run big in both in order to make the finals. He's working like a good one so we'll see.

Comment

Purple Beast makes it 3 starters...3 winners today
        Congrats Steve

Comment

yep yep thanks

Comment

And More, I got confused between your offer and MS Stables, am I on the list, and if not - do you want to sell or trade for something?

Thanks!

Orb
            - Orb Farms

Comment

AMRS, he's on a roll. GL in the Q's

Comment

Thanks Chris...

and yes Orb you are on the list. My donation was a free breeding to all stables who ran in the Sunshine Stakes that Greeko set up. PM me when you are ready and I'll put him up for you.

Other stables who still have one coming but haven't contacted me yet are...
                Trunoble
                King G
                Aloya

Comment

Thank You AMRS, Your great stud did it again Imperial Highness She won the 1 1/2 Q race for me.

Comment

Congrats WCR. I just got home and saw that. That's his first SW. His offspring record now stands at 6 starts 4 wins 1 second and 1 third. $15K average earnings per race.

Comment

Impressive record. Congratz AMRS
                      Jason, owner of Aragon Stables operating out of Perth, Australia

Comment

Impressive.

Comment

Nice race for Filly Shover, Chris. Almost the 2nd SW already as she just missed by a neck in the DDSQ. Good luck with her as you move forward.

Comment

That sire is looking very good

Comment

Working...
                            X