TCR

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TCR

I have added a few - please check if you have the option to add these races . If you do not have it , let me know I will add it to your main stable link . thanks
    Admin.

Yes it works, I can make a race. BUT, I know I was crying before about not being able to create a race but now see the damage it can do. For 2 weeks now there has been several TR races and everyone likes them including me, until I tried to find a race for 1M or 1 1/8 that wasnt a claimer. The only race was the TR. I feel to many of these kill the other races that are needed to make your horse more valuable and fill your barn with trophies. There is no value in a TR race. Dog had other races on board that didnt go off because of to many TR races. now Im afraid this will continue if everyone starts making races. Dog will be out of a Job,,,LOL If Im wrong, please explain why. I hope I am because I would love to have the privilege to create a race or two.

Comment

I think in the winter this might work better, but there is not enough players right now to fill these Tr and the other races to.

Comment

Trainer created races work.. it's been proven so far

Comment

Tom I challenge you to a race...

Comment

LOL, You add BC to it and a trophy to it and your on I rely on the BC in races so I dont have to use my cash to buy them. TR have NO BC, plus there is no weight penalty or restrictions to make them fair. The only thing they are good for is sneaking in a 10 race to retire a breeder with out the chance of losing it in a claimer. I got more reasons if you want to hear them,,,LOL

Comment

The cards are usually full in a TR so the win pay out pretty good and the enter fee is always more then fair, BUT anyone can put ANY level of horse in these races.

Comment

The only problem I have with the TCRs is the lead in time for them. Usually they are at odd times of the day (for me in a different time zone) and the fields aren't listed with much notice to make instruction changes after gate draw. So any horses I run are racing in the hope that I have set them right not on what they should be set. I have to pick and choose races that I can participate in where I can alter instructions not all TCRs. This probably applies to most non-North American players.

Norm
                "There's a fine line between winning and losing... it's called The Finish Line"

Comment

Originally posted by Trunoble Lodge View Post
                  The only problem I have with the TCRs is the lead in time for them. Usually they are at odd times of the day (for me in a different time zone) and the fields aren't listed with much notice to make instruction changes after gate draw. So any horses I run are racing in the hope that I have set them right not on what they should be set. I have to pick and choose races that I can participate in where I can alter instructions not all TCRs. This probably applies to most non-North American players.

Norm
                  The person creating the race closes them too early... when creating you have a choice from 20 mins to 24 hours to close the race for post positions

Comment

A good race is one that fills to the 12 gate. Really that's probably the simple truth.

Orb
                    - Orb Farms

Comment

Originally posted by Orb Farms View Post
                      A good race is one that fills to the 12 gate. Really that's probably the simple truth.

Orb
                      ​Bingo!!!!

Comment

NO not Bingo, Check out the Tr races from last week and you will see some guys ran their Q horses in them because of the amount they could win and have no penalty. I have some of my horses in races 5 to 10 days away only to have a TR race pop up and not fill the card my horse was in for a week. TR races will stop me and others from posting in a race ahead of time because of this and fear they could have run a TR foe extra cash. Turnoble is right, I never even had time to change my Jockey.

Comment

Let me give you an example, here is one of my horses that ran a TR race with Q race horses He had a 4 straight win before the Tr race. Been There

Comment

Originally posted by Winner Circle Ranch View Post
                            Let me give you an example, here is one of my horses that ran a TR race with Q race horses He had a 4 straight win before the Tr race. Been There
                            Nobody is forcing you to enter in these TCR races.

I find it fun when they pop up , reminds me of sit n go's for poker( they can be set in 30 mins to race or 24 hours to race and can be set up to close for posting in 20 mins or 24 hours)

Comment

You can enter or not enter them. But again, Qualifiers will fill. A good race fills to Gate 12. It's another option, and just because it was established by an owner rather than Admin does not mean it is not a good race.

As far as getting a horse to 10 races......We don't have $4k, $5k, and $8k allowances like we used to have many seasons ago. We have "open allowance" at $5500 and $2500, and they are few and far between. I perceive these as those races.

Consider them an open allowance....Enter, or don't enter, that's what most owners are doing (or not doing).....I see no problem at all... I see them as a GREAT race, because they are filling.

Orb
                              - Orb Farms

Comment

Working...
                              X