Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big Race Big Money Race Your best Is What You Want? look At This

Been thinking about a Big race Since greek Started his
    So here is just a ideal but IMO It seems like a very Good one and simple for the most part
    here goes
    Whats needed......
    10 Die Hard players who will put up 20k each month to be pulled out by Lone or B Each Month and you cant miss one That's a Total of 250.00 each month
    Now you does this each Month for 4 months

Now The race would be for 2yr olds mixed and to run this race would cost 50.00 to enter
    1. All horses DD Breed
    2.after 30 days of racing in new season players then Vote on distance they would like
    3.This race should be run just a few days before the end of season but after finals
    4. Normal payouts none of this all get paid
    5.And a Big point I think should be is none of theses horses should be allowed to run the breeders race if before them because of the earning factor.
    6. Jock picked by earnings for this race
    7. Password protected also

1. King G Racing
    2.Greeko
    3. Aloya
    4. Ms Stables
    5. WCR
    6.Chrisman
    7.Orb farms..

Rules For The DD Champion Of Champions.... ( Just a thought)
    1. 20k per month from each stable who enters
    2. 50k to enter this race
    3.All horses must be DD Breed
    4. Distance will be voted on By trainers that are running this race any track any surface
    5. 8 Trainers or less 6F and up
    6...9 or more trainers the distance will be 7F and up
    7. Max of 12 trainers to race in this race
    8. Password protected
    9. 2yr olds Mixed
    10. Distance to be Voted on By Sept 30 2017 and set
    11. Once 12 trainers have entered the nom for trainers is closed... And unlike the others we had when its closed its closed...
    12. Normal Payouts... No All Spots paid
    13. Jocks are by earnings
    14. Any trainer wishing to fund a small stable is allowed.. ... ( A list of small stables that may want to get in will be posted here later) trainers funding a small stable choose how or who they wish to fund...
    15. race will run Before Breeders cup

Now anyone can chime in and we can go from there But IMO its a pretty simple deal But

Last edited by King G Racing; 08-04-2017, 03:15 AM.
    The King Has Spoken

I'd be interested only if no maidens were allowed and no creates. I'd also want Admin to donate something since we would all front $150 each.

If it was a sprint I'd only want 8 starters.

If it's 8 starters it has to be 6F or longer to be voted on

If it's 9 or 10 starters then 7F or longer to be voted on

Comment

Sounds interesting. Need some fine tuning as noted. Like when is the owner's horse designated to the race?
      for example. It's a stable oriented system and the stable chose their entry when the race goes on schedule.
      Still with earnings as a factor relative to other entries.
      Opinion on...
      1) Yes
      2) Yes
      3) Yes
      4) Yes (top 4)
      5) Maybe, I would propose the race be run on the same day as Breeders Cup Races...so it would not be a factor.
      6) Yes
      7) Obviously

Nice suggestion King. The numbers, although I think they are ok, may have to be adjusted to get to a decent size field but no need to be reduced to point of effectiveness.

Comment

btw, I agree with Greeko points on the starters/distance issue. I think a classic distance has enough instructions/adjustments to make post less relevant.

Comment

If the Vote was 6 I agree 8 max but if we get 10 the we would have to go 7F up as a vote... Now as far as what Greek suggested with madiens and creates well IMO Its a catch 22 because its allowed in any race even Qs and go back to telling a trainer where when how he can place his horses.. But at the end of the season a maiden Wouldn't have enough earnings that would trouble me and creates IMo same as a breed horse they have good days n bad days... I really like the ideal but up to other players to help make this race happen... As far as the numbers Not sure Maybe come down to 20K per month but no less.... then 50k to enter the race no less.. Its Only 20k more then the 30k race you guys had ... looks like 3 so far if we could get at least 5 more be a big race ... TY G
          The King Has Spoken

Comment

bumps
            The King Has Spoken

Comment

I'd be interested in buying a 2nd spot but giving it to a small stable as part of a draw of some sort

Comment

That would Be a Very Nice jester Greek and I am sure someone would be very thankful... I have a few ideals also I will be posting here soon Hope we can make this happen.. Dunno TY G
                The King Has Spoken

Comment

Any Ideals anyone has please post open to all suggestions
                  The King Has Spoken

Comment

Also to let everyone know Me N Greeko ( Don't Faint) LOL are working a few ideals to help get a few more stables in for cheap or free so don't give up on this post yet ,, going to make this a go I Hope
                    The King Has Spoken

Comment

Great move Greeko. I'm sure it would be appreciated.

King, I didn't faint but had a good LOL to myself...Nice to see. Competition can cause stress between best of friends. Great going guys. Hope this can come to fruition.

Comment

We are like Macho Man and Hulk Hogan reuniting...

Last edited by Greeko Holdem; 08-02-2017, 02:38 AM.

Comment

Saturday Night's Main Event October 3, 1987 Mega Powers Formation

Comment

I remember those days

​Nice idea G

​we will add something to purse ,like always dependent on how many enter

​Also maybe have a couple spots for small stables where they satellite into it . Have there race end a week before so that can get ready for your big race . Thanks
                            Admin.

Comment

DANG, The greek and G working TOGETHER!!! Greeko must have sent G some Spinach pie to eat, with yaya's secret ( be good to each other, greek yogurt) Nice To see you 2working together to improve the site,
                              SPARTANS! What is YOUR profession?

WAR! WAR! WAR!

Comment

Working...
                              X