• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice idea !!!count me in
    SPARTANS! What is YOUR profession?

WAR! WAR! WAR!

Comment

Originally posted by Aloya View Post
      DANG, The greek and G working TOGETHER!!! Greeko must have sent G some Spinach pie to eat, with yaya's secret ( be good to each other, greek yogurt) Nice To see you 2working together to improve the site,
      Now don't go overboard ...LOL
      The King Has Spoken

Comment

I figured everyone would faint Chris.LOl
        Will be posting soon Some ideals we have in the meantime Anyone who just wants to jump in please do. We have 4 so far and with greeks deal that makes 5 so IMO this race will happen And It doesn't mean a big player will win Its all in the breeding n some luck........ TY G
        The King Has Spoken

Comment

LOL...Who is Who?

Comment

I would say that we need to be VERY clear on the rules......I can clearly see this turning out to be a Breeder's Cup Juvenile, late in the season, but predominantly for late-bred horses who have never run or run just once, with the field comprising almost entirely these horses, along with 1 or 2 horses who had a good season, went through the ups and downs, went through forms good and bad cycels, went through multiple training cycles (if a race is "hard on a horse, they are drained of energy in my opinion in some instances, and energized in others). So, we could just allow this to unfold organically, or we could have the Site-Sponsored Breeders Cup race at season end be the Breeder's cup Juvenile, inviting in maidens, and we could have this race, with conditions for entry.

Everyone is happy, everyone has a place where they feel comfortable, and off we go.

Again, just a consideration, but I would subsidize a small stable as well, in honor of Greeko, who made a tremendous gesture. I made a point last week that not EVERY consideration must be viewed through the lens of a new or small stable, but this is a situation where a new or small stable may have "the goods" (the horse), but not the money.....So put me down for 2 entries as well, and the ones John and I donate will go into a general raffle, to be conducted by the honorable Brian prior to nominations completing.

Thoughts?

Orb
            - Orb Farms

Comment

Is this going to start next season? Either way count me in

Comment

Looks like we have 8

Comment

I would like to enter also but want to see the restrictions first. like Orb said: We need to be VERY clear on the rules.

Comment

Originally posted by Winner Circle Ranch View Post
                    I would like to enter also but want to see the restrictions first. like Orb said: We need to be VERY clear on the rules.
                    Yes we need to be clear on the rules absolutely.

Comment

Like WCR I'm interested but I want to see all the rules first.

Comment

I will post all details later tonight or tomorrow.. this is for next seasonn
                        Last edited by King G Racing; 08-03-2017, 04:39 PM.
                        The King Has Spoken

Comment

ok before I go and post what I think as far as rules ( and doesn't mean I am anybody or chit like that just doing a race) let me say this... open to any suggestion.... as far as what horse can run or conditions for a horse IMO you cant set any... Why because and this is
                          1. Because you cant tell a trainer when where or how to run his horses as it is now
                          2. I understand this is a lot of money But that shouldn't change anything
                          3. First time starters can run anywhere anytime
                          Now I do agree it sucks when maidens jump right in and win a big race like a Q or TC or another big race But its been going on forever and has happen a lot... I hated that so much that I would protest all the time But was told pretty much what I just told you guys.... And everyone of us has done that I think... I am going to post the Rules conditions of this race now But doesn't mean they are set in stone But as far as what horse can run Well I don't think it should be changed now TY G
                          The King Has Spoken

Comment

Orb And AMR n WCR I haven't posted your names as of yet because you wanted to see the rules... So I am waiting on your responds
                            The King Has Spoken

Comment

And to answer your Question I would Be macho Man cause I am cool as hell but he is dead.. and I have Eliazabeth in my Arms now So I guess I Be The Hulk running Wildddddddddddddddddddd...LMAO
                              The King Has Spoken

Comment

The only difference is your Elizabeth would have to be blown up. lmfao
                                STAR OF THE DESERT STABLE
                                LAS VEGAS, NEVADA, USA
                                HANDICAPPING DUD

Comment

Working...
                                X