X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

U ASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS......LMAO
    The King Has Spoken

Comment

I will enter as the rules are stated, and I will subsidize the eventual $150 for a small stable as well.

I assume this must start next season, and I would also add that perhaps Brian or Lone could keep an account or "dues" page, as some of us may want to "lump sum" the money owed and get it over with earlier than installments, while others may want to do it as you set up.

Count me in x2, with small stable being anyone under 70 horses as 2 days ago, August 1st, or something like that.......In other words, establish a SMALL STABLE criteria based on going backwards in time or present-time, so that the lucky spots get raffled to truly small stables. Perhaps John can set an even smaller criteria for his, or we can have a <40 and a <70 slot.

I don't intend to complicate things......I want to curry up interest across the spectrum of our community.

As an aside, I do not know Jason ATM personally, but I know he had something going on, and I truly miss his presence. Can we look into getting and perhaps paying him for his fabulous services for the finals this season....no one does it better, and this site is light years better with his exciting pre-finals analysis pages.

My best,
      Orb
      - Orb Farms

Comment

Ok Orb I will add you.. But not sure what u mean as far as 2 days ago for a new stable.. Season starts in Sept. please let me know... As far as posting Who has paid I will get with Lone and B and see what they have in mined as far as that... TY G
        The King Has Spoken

Comment

Ok Guys we have 8 Spots Spoken for so far with 4 remaining... So this race will go anyone else please speak up...G
          Also orb the total Fee will be 130.00 It was decided to drop the monthly fee to 20.k per month n the race Fee To 50k....So as of right now its a very decent pot... thanks again Fees will Be coming out starting next month Will let everyone know a date or how this will be done soon
          The King Has Spoken

Comment

what if we left 2 spots open for people to try and get in by racing some sort of series... just an idea

Comment

Sounds good to me if everyone else agrees ..
              The King Has Spoken

Comment

Sound cool Greeko, Could be good for a new member or returning member next season.

Comment

OK, I think I got this straight. The race is just under 5 months away give or take a week so the horses entered will have to be Yearlings or 2Y breed after age change. Maidens are allowed but jockey are picked by winnings. the race is for mixed and weight will be 118 for F and 120 for C. The race will go off before BC so its not a concern now right? But the horse can enter any other big money race that comes up before this race correct? If I got this right, count me in.

Comment

Originally posted by Chrisman View Post
                    Sound cool Greeko, Could be good for a new member or returning member next season.
                    This way we have 8 stables buying in and not everyone feels left out from the big race. 2 spots for the community not entered to earn a spot. If we want we can go 3 spots and Orb and I buy and split one spot for the small stable award it at some point.

Might build some hype for the season. Spread out these qualifying races thru out the season.

Comment

12 racers

8 stables buy their way in
                      3 spots earned thru a race
                      1 spot Orb and Greeko can split fee and give away to small stable

The 3 spots available could be earned by points and have the race or races on Friday or Monday nights. Any horse could be entered in the special points race and you will earn points for placing.
                      Last edited by Greeko Holdem; 08-03-2017, 11:31 PM.

Comment

I love it... driving, but I really love it

Orb
                        - Orb Farms

Comment

BUMP,,,, I'm reading these original rules and Ideas and trying to understand the new post of rules and Ideas. We have Orb saying the free spots go to SMALL stables and we have Greeko saying they go to community. Neither of these were answered just left as suggestions. This is why I have asked for clarification on the other new rule Post.

Comment

Working...
                          X