3+ filly and mare q race

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3+ filly and mare q race

Why did it get refunded? I was pretty sure I entered and made 5.. Also still asking about the added money for the q race what is it suppose to be.

Shows 3 entries on our end Eddie. I'm showing one horse withdrew entry from the race.
    2017-07-30 19:57:21
    ** at 21:06, Brian joined the Lobby...
    Brian Ta Das...

https://www.facebook.com/digitaldowns.us
    https://twitter.com/Digitaldowns_US

Comment

Thats fine I pretty sure there were 4 when I hit enter. How about answering my question about the added bonus. Everyone wants to talk about everything but the important stuff imo.

Comment

my entry was bounced also. Must have been at least 3 owners. Maybe this can be re-schedule

Comment

Originally posted by Taylorandtaryn View Post
          Thats fine I pretty sure there were 4 when I hit enter. How about answering my question about the added bonus. Everyone wants to talk about everything but the important stuff imo.
          ​Eddie the site was still taking 15% . It should be working correctly now but will take a few days to completely be correct . The fee is calculated when you enter your horses , for the next couple of days the fee will be anywhere from 10-15% depending when horses where entered . Your next set of qualifiers will be only at 10% . Thanks
          Admin.

Comment

I am not talking about the fee. I am asking about the added money. I thought it was a fixed amount for each q race which I thought was 10k this season but Sunday's and today's race have between 6k and 10k added.

Comment

It is fixed but when I changed it to 10 % it was still taking 15% because code need to be changed in 2 spots not one like I had thought . It took 500 form each person who entered before it was fixed from the purse . If you multiply 10k x .15% it would equal the amount with 10k added . But some who joined late it multiplied by 10% . the ones that it charged 15% it took 1000 from purse and 500 from added money . We were going to do the change today but I decided to it earlier . It didn't work like I wanted it , but I am glad its fixed now . We will still have some races where a couple of horses who entered were charged 15% and some were charged 10% . it will take a couple more days to clear those out . I hope this helps more horses enter races . Thanks
              Admin.

Comment

Working...
              X