should 2 stable trainer races count

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• should 2 stable trainer races count

Happened a few days ago now happens again today. Should 2 stable trainer races really count in the trainer standings when people get real credits for finishing on top. I think not.

Does this also apply to 3 horse races with 2 stables as well?

We have a ton of those type races too and many stables are culprits of that. Putting two runners against one.

If admin took their cut $$$ a win is win in my books. We don't have free races available.

Northern Acres Stables and I wanted to race some of our horses to get 10 races for them to retire and breed and he can back that up. We didn't want to lose them in claimers. If you really want to know.

Gimme a break if you think I'm trying to get a few wins under belt.

I was the Longshot in every race.......check the handicapping page!!!!!

Comment

Sorry I brought it up but NO those wins you got should not of helped you pass Dragon. I dont care what the handicapping page says you went 4 for 4 today and won a couple the same way the other day. It fine to get your ten races but they should not count in the overall standings. I didnt say anything the other day but 4 of them today is a little much for my liking. Just my opinion but I have a right to that just like yours.

Comment

Also didnt know 2 and 3yr geldings had any breeding needs to get to 10 races. If you want to get to ten races why not just run all in the same race. I can only guess but it smells.

Comment

I already had passed him Eddie, not sure what your talking about

Comment

cant do anything here without people complaining about it... ridiculous!!!!

Comment

07/30/2017 Race #29 20:55 Santa Anita DD plus the four wins today equal 5 so sure you may go ahead and beat Dragon by fifty but still does not change my thought that 2 horse 2 stable races should not count in the overall standings. Maybe I am on an island by myself but I am perfectly happy to be on that island.

Comment

And you may think you are the most perfect person and generous person on the site but I did not call out any names in my first post I just asked should they count. Maybe your guilty conscience or maybe you were just not smart enough to realize what you were doing is why you replied.

Comment

Go run your $1 races Eddie

Comment

take those wins away , that wasn't my intentions and northern acres stables can back me up if he wants.. this is ridiculous.
                    Last edited by Greeko Holdem; 08-06-2017, 07:52 PM.

Comment

No I replied because you could of messaged Lone Privately...

Comment

You didn't call out names, but it was pretty obvious what you were implying.
                        Last edited by Greeko Holdem; 08-06-2017, 07:58 PM.

Comment

Go run your $1 races Eddie

Oh that really hurt lmao. Maybe you should try that to someone who is not the all time money leader on the site That comment just shows well I am not sure what it shows but it is funny as hell. Should try that one in one of B's joke contest.

Comment

If you guys think I'm trying to manipulate 2nd and 3rd place in the standings, I'm shocked!!!

I don't care about the trainer standings and over what $50 bucks. Seriously !!!!!!

Comment

I don't want to get involved in this but to eddie's defense a few years ago he was battling for position with someone I think Norm and he intentionally avoided match races we were setting up in chat as to not appear to be getting easy wins. As far as the programming as it stands there's nothing that can be done with it. A win is a win. All I can say is if you think someone is padding win stats... you are welcome to set up matches for yourself to keep up with win totals. I'm not sure how Lone sees it. It may affect trainer payout next season if it become a problem with people doing it just to get wins...?????
                              ** at 21:06, Brian joined the Lobby...
                              Brian Ta Das...

https://www.facebook.com/digitaldowns.us
                              https://twitter.com/Digitaldowns_US

Comment

Working...
                              X