Finals

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finals

I have ask and they said I could to do write ups on the finals.. I will start with the 2 yr olds and see how it goes.. now Granted it wont be the best or like ATMs or Like orbs write ups but I will try n make it interesting... Now if anyone wants to do it besides me speak up your more then welcome too... N I think I better use spell check.LMAO
    The King Has Spoken

What a great I D E A L.

STAR OF THE DESERT STABLE
    LAS VEGAS, NEVADA, USA
    HANDICAPPING DUD

Comment

lmao I knew u be the first to respond Burk I Knew It.......lol
      The King Has Spoken

Comment

Can't wait as over the years I have learned to read the King's english. So please on with the write ups.

Comment

Good Eddie you can be the interpreter, lmfao
          STAR OF THE DESERT STABLE
          LAS VEGAS, NEVADA, USA
          HANDICAPPING DUD

Comment

I am ready for that assignment Burky.

Comment

Originally posted by Star Of The Desert View Post
              What a great I D E A L.

I agree, the best IDEAL, SENCE Greeko's TCR races!!!

All kidding aside, We (I speak for the group) appreciate all the extra work you put in these last 2 months King......Really made this a better site for EVERY level of owner.

Thanks for your time and efforts, (I'll speak for the group again), it hasn't gone unnoticed, and it is truly appreciated!

Thanks for doing them, I CRAVED ATM's write-ups, so you have BIG shoes to fill partner!

You'll do just fine...... On a serious note, just take it slow, make it clean and spaced out, and your descriptions will probably be just as exciting as Jason!

Can't Wait! I love those write-ups, it helps me overcome my Tri-Annual dose of finals gate draws (LOL)

Orb
              - Orb Farms

Comment

by the way,

I always wanted to take a stab at a FEW, as I have limited TIME.....So MAYBE I can throw in an occasional BIG CONSOLATION race here and there to add to the KING, with his permission.

Orb
                - Orb Farms

Comment

LOL Thanks Orb but it will be no where near ATMs write ups or what you write. On another note you can do them all it wouldn't make me mad at all.. It be a better read I am sure... If you wish to do so just PM Me n Lone or B and your welcome to it .Let me know..TY G And By the way T your right you are
                  a expert at reading what I write .LOL
                  The King Has Spoken

Comment

No I would prefer you write them, maybe next season time permitting, I can do them......BUT, I may throw in one review for Consolation race where one of my late bloomers just missed sneaking into the big dance, and those are classic races on or near the last day of the season

Thanks for doing them King! Looking forward to it!

Orb
                    - Orb Farms

Comment

Anyone that wants to do a write up feel free to do so. May be interesting to see how they compare and differ. Could be like the many different handicapping (punter) sheets out there.
                      ** at 21:06, Brian joined the Lobby...
                      Brian Ta Das...

https://www.facebook.com/digitaldowns.us
                      https://twitter.com/Digitaldowns_US

Comment

Whomever does a write up make sure to include All In Shoves return from retirement for the consolation race. How does it work when a retired horse gets entered will it just scratch him before it goes off?

Comment

It will be scratched.

Comment

Originally posted by Winning Ways View Post
                            It will be scratched.

Yes...he needs to be scratched Brian or Lone.
                            He's having way too much fun in the breeding shed. He's not interested in running a race on 5 legs...

Comment

Originally posted by Orb Farms View Post

I agree, the best IDEAL, SENCE Greeko's TCR races!!!

All kidding aside, We (I speak for the group) appreciate all the extra work you put in these last 2 months King......Really made this a better site for EVERY level of owner.

Thanks for your time and efforts, (I'll speak for the group again), it hasn't gone unnoticed, and it is truly appreciated!

Thanks for doing them, I CRAVED ATM's write-ups, so you have BIG shoes to fill partner!

You'll do just fine...... On a serious note, just take it slow, make it clean and spaced out, and your descriptions will probably be just as exciting as Jason!

Can't Wait! I love those write-ups, it helps me overcome my Tri-Annual dose of finals gate draws (LOL)

Orb
                              Maybe we can all chip in and buy G some of them magic shoes...

Comment

Working...
                              X