Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 yea old Colts Finals By king G Racinggggggggggggg

Ok guys I didn't realize they started tomorrow so here goes Nothing

1. Fast Lane Louie... Late Breed Horse From WCR Sneaks in with just 2 races...Looks To Be A Sprinter from works but off last race Closed nice with a 99 Speed and ran second off a fast pace. From the inside and a Good trip I can see this one getting part of the Super Tri if pace is fast again .. Good job 2 Races and in finals
    2.Shairesdoublecreate....Owned and trained by the legend himself TnT... Off Form as of late But with a change of jocks might improve this race
    3..Grey Snow...Aloya owns and trains this Nice looking gelding.. Out Of Grey Paint/Classic Snow Storm has won 4 out of 6 starts with over 176.00 in earnings.. .. Another one that works show it can sprint but has been racing well in routes Will lay close till the turn and be flying in the stretch. A must use in Tri. But will have to fight off Special Emperor For the win
    4.Bright Star At Night....Breed and Train By The One And Only Burk The Dealer In Vegas... This colt Out Of Death Star Command/ Tootsie Star Has been running great since being breed mid season... Beyers in every race have been 97 or above.. Will Be stalking on the outside and Pushing hard in the lane.. Can Gomez upset this race?? IMO Its a very good chance of it...
    5...Special Emperor... Another burk the Dealer Breed and own horse.... Has the legend herself up for the mount.. But This horse Closes Strong but may get to far back... Look for a strong finish when they make the last turn headed for home..
    6....Tarynmadethegun...Owned and trained By TnT... Off Form as of late.... Change of Jocks Might Just Be what this one needs
    7...Tony Gwynn... Owned and Trained By Panama Farms... Best Races are from the inside . Although The 7 hole in routes is one of my favorite post.. If can get to rail and lay low Might be a factor down the lane
    8. Drop Zone..owned and Trained By Greeko This 2 year old colt has been race 20 times with only one win.. But You can count the Sneaky Greek out me might have a change of plans with this one to change the pace of this race,,,
    9.Super Duper Star Of The Desert Own N Breed.. Burks has loaded this race. This is a 2 year old create who looks to need shorter . But you never count out a Vegas dealer... They just might deal you one from the bottom of the deck....
    10...Voucher 6... Breed owned and Train By the Man with a IQ that is way above my head... Orb farms... This one likes to be on the lead or very near and has draw the outside Post... Not sure what Orb Has in mined but with a push from that Hole at that distance could be a nightmare... But with a favorable trip from Jockey J Velazquez... I can see this one sneaking in some where to upset your Tri Picks
    11.The Beast BMS... Owned By Beastmode Stables A 2 year old Create Colt A Maiden... horse has been off since 07/05/17 this Create looks to like the distance But With This jock and the where abouts of beastmode Stables hard to count this one in
    12.. River Serene Breed and Trained By Flip Farms Looks to like shorter But could settle in from the outside with right jock set up n be hitting it hard in the lane from the rail.....

To Sum this Race Up My Picks are
    Number 3 Grey Snow To Win
    With A hard Knocking Special Emperor Closing right on his heels
    Voucher 6 getting up for 3rd and
    Fast Lane Louie making the Super ...
    The King Has Spoken

not only you did an great job on the write-up you picked the right horse to win the race ,, lol nice job G....will be wait for your next write-up....
    SPARTANS! What is YOUR profession?

WAR! WAR! WAR!

Comment

rest will be up by morning n TY
      The King Has Spoken

Comment

Nice work G!
        Jason, owner of Aragon Stables operating out of Perth, Australia

Comment

Working...
        X