Clear All

• ????????

What happened to...

# 1 in race # 5

​# 5 in race # 7

?????????????

Who got the boot????

Comment

My guess is that they were horses that qualified in the Champ Sprint but were also entered in those 2 races. You can't have a horse entered in two races, so the program booted the horses out of those races and put them in the Champs where they qualified.
      "There's a fine line between winning and losing... it's called The Finish Line"

Comment

ORBSEQUIOUSLY

Norm, The fact that this horse looks TREMENDOUS is, in THIS post, secondary to something else......

By FAR the Best non-Orb (and perhaps the VERY best period) name for an Orb horse EVER (and fitting, given my tendencies to flaunt my useless (in this age), surfeit vernacular, my philology, ..... How the mighty Orb, Mr. Sycophant himself - MISSED this hilarious pun opportunity, I have no choice but offer you a FREE breed to one of my horses SOLELY on the merits of the naming convention creativity!

LEGO - I have been touting as the BEST value I am selling, came through again on the WORKOUT front, but I believe his TRACK performance is equally powerful, up to this point - Congrats on the breed, and I want to offer you a free one to Lego, or another one, as long as it is not one where I only have 1-2 breeds remaining for that breeder.

Let me know who you want to use Norm, you earned it.....and I spit Iced Coffee on my Keyboard [laughing] when I saw it.....I'll foot the bill for the new keyboard too LOL!!!!

My best,

Orb
        - Orb Farms

Comment

She certainly works like a Champ. Let's just hope that ORBSEQUIOSLY can overcome the yearling hoodoo and transfer those works to raceday. Lego (dare I say it) is a good building block to push out quality offspring. I will take you up on your generous offer of another Lego breed when I find another good broodmare to use with him.

Thanks

Norm
          "There's a fine line between winning and losing... it's called The Finish Line"

Comment

Well I am no Master breeder like you guys are But I have by far the best looking yearling filly I have ever had.... I don't believe in the yearling voodod but it might happen but this filly no matter how u try to get her beat she just runs harder in training races... Now I have used those before but never have I had a horse run a 108.36 in a traing race... just unreal to me... But GL guys had to shout out about her since I seen this...LOL

by the way her name is ....Sex Is Good..............
            Last edited by King G Racing; 08-16-2017, 09:00 PM.
            The King Has Spoken

Comment

Yeh G, I seen her times when looking in workouts. Very nice yearling you got there. Good luck with her, could be the big race winner for sure!

You never did train her at 4F and she had good time at 5F all the way up.
              Last edited by Winner Circle Ranch; 08-16-2017, 09:12 PM.

Comment

no I haven't trained 4 I really don't care much for those but I may try once n TY
                The King Has Spoken

Comment

not fast out of that gate there ....... 22.00 43.66
                  The King Has Spoken

Comment

G were those times using the new multi train or were they single workouts, if they were the latter than you have a pure monster on your hands, if they are multi train I would give them a little less weight in terms of how fast the horse actually is.

Burky
                    STAR OF THE DESERT STABLE
                    LAS VEGAS, NEVADA, USA
                    HANDICAPPING DUD

Comment

Bob Baffert Who?

Comment

When u a famous Free lance sports writer like me... You only hang with the elite..... The King Has Spoken TY
                        Last edited by King G Racing; 08-16-2017, 11:11 PM.
                        The King Has Spoken

Comment

Working...
                        X