2 Year Old Fillies Finals

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 Year Old Fillies Finals

1....Shes Got Class Bms....BeastMode owns n trains... Still No sighn of the beast.. Horse Draws a nice post and has a chace . But with this jock and unknown meters I have to say No...

2.Licky Boom Boom Now....Owned N Trained By greeko.. This one is a late Breed with 2 Q races and both where wins... Form looks Nice and has a big chance here

3...Ex Girlfriend... My pick in the route and got hung n pushed hard ... Still say this ones form is on a up swing and will be closing in On the 2 down the lane

4...Tanganyika... Panama Sends this one to the post looks to like to be on or near the lea.. Be hard pressed with the 2 getting the lead this race...

5...Shairegottothefinish.... Hard Hitting stretch runner will be knocking at the door Not without chances here

6..Powerful Words.... And More racing Owns and trains... Lighty race with a 3rd place finish out of 4 races and still a maiden.. AMR Must see something we don't here because he is a up n coming trainer and IMO wouldn't have wasted the Q fees to just run... Greek teach him how to be sneaky???

7...Norm Found A Troll.. owned N trained By Greek... Cant Fault the form on this one Looks to be in the mix of things....

8....Au Revoir... Chrisman Sends this one to the post...Always charging in the lane just hangs .. Jock Change could help her get there

9....Sheza Gratecko Troll... Greek Trains and Trying to own the filly race...Look for a late stretch run from this one... Not without a chance

10.Magical Powers... Chrisman Breed n trained... 4 races for this new filly Outside may hurt this ones chnaces..

11...Exceptional Linda... Winning 420 Trained n owned...racing career started off on fire but lately been off form Outside post in sprints is murder.......

12 Filly Shover late breed filly is a hard charging lane Buster.. Look for big run from this one.......
    The King Has Spoken

Good job on the write ups G. I wish you where wrong about BeastMode's Horse Shes Got Class Bms, but I fear you are right. Haven't seen or heard from BeastMode in a couple months now, I hope he is well and everything is OK. He started here around the same time I did and was a natural at this game. I never seen a guy so lucky with Creates. He climbed to the top of the Small Stable chart in weeks and was moving up in the big stables chart just as fast. I hope for some reason his horse has good meters and wins the Final for him. It would be nice if he comes back to see his horse still worked for him.

Again I prey all is well with BeastMode!

Comment

Working...
    X