Digital Downs Sprint Championship 3yo+ Fillies Final

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Digital Downs Sprint Championship 3yo+ Fillies Final

1.Texas Boom... Whats Not To like with this Greeko Breed Route Finals and Derby winner this season.. Greek pretty much has the inside pace set up with 3 on the rail and then 2 outside.. Can see him with the Tri here Texas Boom Even Money at best to win

2...The Forgotten.. Nice looking filly will help control this pace.. Cant touch The 1 horse

3...Top Prize Winner Wil push the pace from the 3 hole n get hung backing up the pack......

4...Isthisanybetter....Pushing close to a million in earnings and 23 wins out of 56 this one cant get there if has a perfect trip

5...Frisky Girl lighty raced this season one win out of 4 trys be hard pressed to beat this field

6...Natasha Romanoff 6 races without a win this season.. Needs some racing luck to get on top tonight

7...Never Flashy... 3 races this season and hasn't hit the board .. But horse made the finals.. dragoon is a fine trainer so I am sure he see something we don't

8...Elwaythrowslikeagirl .... Lone Loves this horse...But would need some Racing Luck from the 8 hole

9...Hasty Power....Chrisman getting humg to dry a lot in theses finals... 11 races with only one win .. Racing form is off just a bit

10....Insane Domain Horse looks like it likes longer maybe flying in the lane here

11... Texas Run .. Greek will hold this one back n try n make a tri here

12 Cashing Out Greeks favorite word here... classice runner looks to charge in the lane blowing past dead horses
    The King Has Spoken

Nice writeup King. Appreciate the efforts. Great read...

Comment

Yes thanks G I have enjoyed reading all the write ups. Now for my job as interpreter
      4...Isthisanybetter....Pushing close to a million in earnings and 23 wins out of 56 this one cant get there if has a perfect trip
      cant means can so this horse could win.

Comment

lmao well T you know I have to screw it up or it wouldn't Be G work.. right?...LMAO
        The King Has Spoken

Comment

Working...
        X